• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Memories, Sweet Memories

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, if you think about it MCSG can be a sad place at times, if you are a veteran and been playing MCSG for a year or more like I have, you will probs know this. Back in the day you had tons of old friends, Nowadays youve lost TONS of those old friends,

Remember when MCSG had mobs?? Or the deathmatch was a sandpit over lava? Or when the deathmatches had more people? Or when you actually had to get food? Or when the only maps ever chosen were Vareide's? Ahhh the good ol' days. It makes you want to go back and cherish those old moment's

MCSG also hasn't been adding maps anymore, the last installment was Chernobyl 2015 and Survival Games Highway, Does anyone even know the existence of SG6 and Breeze Island 2?? Probobly all the people who watch famous youtubers and such, but lets just have a moment of silence as we remember 4 maps that have fallen over the years (there are many more that I tend to forget)

R.I.P (These aren't considered "good enough maps" to the MCSG fanbase)
Lost Mine
Survival Games Ancient Japan
Insanity Clause
Asia Games
Hungry Hills

Last edited:

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
I've made many good friends over the internet, MCSG or not, female or male.

Over the years I have lost many of these good old friends. I never talk to them on Skype, or see them on skype.

But I know they will be with me. Forever.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG also hasn't been adding maps anymore, the last installment was Chernobyl 2015 and Survival Games Highway
R.I.P
Lost Mine
Insanity Clause
Asia Games
Do you mean 'good' maps? Because imo SG Highway is pretty good and Chernobyl 2015 is one of my new favorite maps. It wasn't added that long ago.
Also I miss Asia Games' epic dragons and Lost Mine's 3 minute games. :'(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I wonder how many threads have I seen about the 'old' MCSG. MCSG has never been old, in fact is newer than ever. Everything in life comes with changes, for the good or for the worse.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
R.I.P
Lost Mine
Insanity Clause
Asia Games
Lost Mine was a terrible map. It was WAY too small. I'm glad it's been removed - also, Tomahawk & the builders were ignorant adding all of those extra items. It deserved to be removed.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, if you think about it MCSG can be a sad place at times, if you are a veteran and been playing MCSG for a year or more like I have, you will probs know this. Back in the day you had tons of old friends, Nowadays youve lost TONS of those old friends,

Remember when MCSG had mobs?? Or the deathmatch was a sandpit over lava? Or when the deathmatches had more people? Or when you actually had to get food? Or when the only maps ever chosen were Vareide's? Ahhh the good ol' days. It makes you want to go back and cherish those old moment's

MCSG also hasn't been adding maps anymore, the last installment was Chernobyl 2015 and Survival Games Highway, Does anyone even know the existence of SG6 and Breeze Island 2?? Probobly all the people who watch famous youtubers and such, but lets just have a moment of silence as we remember 4 maps that have fallen over the years (there are many more that I tend to forget)

R.I.P
Lost Mine
Insanity Clause
Asia Games
What rock have you been living under?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Lost Mine was a terrible map. It was WAY too small. I'm glad it's been removed - also, Tomahawk & the builders were ignorant adding all of those extra items. It deserved to be removed.
All the maps on there were bad...

The only map I truly mourn about not being in the game is Skylands Survival, that was a damn cool map, it's unfortunate people bashed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci