• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSQ and Stuff.

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not annoyed that im not unbanned im annoyed because ibeat got unbanned after all that he didnt even wait 9months
It is iBeat, I really don't know how he got unbanned. He doesn't even care about MCSG(last videos) like you. But ye he is popular. Me too! I got 233 subs :))

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
The funny thing is that most of the evidences i report are INSUFFICENT, even tho you can clearly see hacks, but this is SUFFICENT....

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
But if you ban them now they won't even dispute it.
If you have any statistics to back yourself up I will believe you. My opinion isn't just made up of my beliefs, but also what I've personally seen on xime and statistics that I've come across made by very high up staff members.
unban hacker happens a lot? k.
Everyone deserves forgiveness, wouldn't you agree? ;o
So when someone is not hacking and is at the top of leaderboards there is 0% chance of getting unbanned? k.
It's a case by case basis, every case is treated differently. Everything depends on the severity of the offences (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not get unbanned before the person that just used aimbot). I can't really say how long you will stay banned but the Sr Staff are quite unsympathetic for people banned for hacking and for good reason, they're pretty much ruin most peoples MCSG games. I'm sorry to say this but it isn't looking good for you.
I'm not annoyed that im not unbanned im annoyed because ibeat got unbanned after all that he didnt even wait 9months
ibeat's case was different. As stated in his video Sr Staff team reviewed the case again and believed that the ban was unfair and that it should be reverted, so the ban was removed. I was surprised about how he was actually unbanned after his song and him continuing to bypass his ban but from judging how he was feeling at the time, I wouldn't blame him to be upset, he just took things too far. Unfortunately that is how the ban dispute system works, I know it may seem frustrating to see someone get unbanned before you when it feels unfair I can understand that, but when it comes to ban disputes everything works on a case by case basis and that usually means someone that gets banned for abuse will probably be forgiven before the person that was hacking.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I can understand that, but when it comes to ban disputes everything works on a case by case basis and that usually means someone that gets banned for abuse will probably be forgiven before the person that was hacking.
I dont actually know how long will it take until you actually realise that i was not hacking

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score

It's a case by case basis, every case is treated differently. Everything depends on the severity of the offences (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not get unbanned before the person that just used aimbot). I can't really say how long you will stay banned but the Sr Staff are quite unsympathetic for people banned for hacking and for good reason, they're pretty much ruin most peoples MCSG games. I'm sorry to say this but it isn't looking good for you.

Wait a moment. First you say: (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not getunbanned before the person that just used aimbot).

My friend was hacking. Got unbanned after first dispute. Or ppl like Pyr:
- tell me why he got unbanned for what reason when he was using like all hacks in the book.

Second: "Sr Staff are quite unsympathetic for people banned for hacking and for good reason"

For hacking? It is not even smooth aimbot dude, if you know what is smooth aimbot it is not like it stays in the hitbox, it is just aiming on your opponent Admins even don't know what it is because it is just aiming. Actually I can say that Yannick was really nice for me(was)

Third: "I'm sorry to say this but it isn't looking good for you."

For what reason, did I do something wrong? I wasn't even hacking. It is not something obvious like Aimbot, kill aura, fly, water walking. "First person evidence is not sufficient"
Btw you said: (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not get unbanned before the person that just used aimbot)
Then why Admins looking at me like on dirty hacker who plays his 5 games with hacks, without even care about game.[/QUOTE]

Ty for conversation btw. Finally someone that can talk about it.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score

Wait a moment. First you say: (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not getunbanned before the person that just used aimbot).

My friend was hacking. Got unbanned after first dispute. Or ppl like Pyr:
- tell me why he got unbanned for what reason when he was using like all hacks in the book.

Second: "Sr Staff are quite unsympathetic for people banned for hacking and for good reason"

For hacking? It is not even smooth aimbot dude, if you know what is smooth aimbot it is not like it stays in the hitbox, it is just aiming on your opponent Admins even don't know what it is because it is just aiming. Actually I can say that Yannick was really nice for me(was)

Third: "I'm sorry to say this but it isn't looking good for you."

For what reason, did I do something wrong? I wasn't even hacking. It is not something obvious like Aimbot, kill aura, fly, water walking. "First person evidence is not sufficient"
Btw you said: (eg someone that uses every hack possible will most likely not get unbanned before the person that just used aimbot)
Then why Admins looking at me like on dirty hacker who plays his 5 games with hacks, without even care about game.
Ty for conversation btw. Finally someone that can talk about it.[/QUOTE]
I've never really looked into the Pyr case and it seems more like something that a staff member of higher command would have a better way of explaining that particular situation.

I can't really say much to your second point mainly because as a moderator it isn't my job to make opinions on evidence. However if you do believe so creating a video showing step by step analysis of each second of the video proving that you were not hacking is something I would personally do your situation.

On the lines of the whole first person evidence, that saying is used when you are recording evidence of another player, not self recorded evidence. If that rule applied for self recorded evidence then we literally wouldn't be able to deal with any players that upload themselves using a ghost client.

To be perfectly honest I shouldn't have said "it isn't looking good for you." That was really unprofessional of me and I am sorry that I said that. Always happy to chat and always here to give anyone the answers they seek as long as they're being reasonable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci