• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meaningful Bounty

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Just play the game and ignore everything else. Simple.
Meh, I just thought some people may have needed a refresher course on what bounty actually meant instead of just points for them. If someone diamond fists you and you bounty them 100 points and they say "ty" when there's 20 people left, that's just cocky and rude.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Meh, I just thought some people may have needed a refresher course on what bounty actually meant instead of just points for them. If someone diamond fists you and you bounty them 100 points and they say "ty" when there's 20 people left, that's just cocky and rude.
Honestly, I kinda have to agree with you (Which is something I'd rarely do :p)

Bounty: an amount of money given to someone as a reward for catching a criminal
That's the definition of "Bounty" that we're talking about in MCSG. Not "good things that are given or provided freely and in large amounts"
A reward for catching a criminal. You're saying, "Target him. You'll get rewarded."
However, in nowadays MCSG it's not like that anymore :c

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I love bounties. It makes me try harder to win. I thank people for bounties. :)
The sponsor system should make you try harder to win. When you get sponsored, that means someone actually wants you to win. As I previously stated, bounties just mean we want you dead and are raggedy mad. (If a friend bounties someone who's obviously got the game in the bag, then that's just a waste of points.)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The sponsor system should make you try harder to win. When you get sponsored, that means someone actually wants you to win. As I previously stated, bounties just mean we want you dead and are raggedy mad. (If a friend bounties someone who's obviously got the game in the bag, then that's just a waste of points.)
Bounty in real life generally means that the person indeed does want that person dead.
Bounty in MCSG usually means, to the person that receives it, a gift (of points) but if they die, they don't get that "gift".

I'll sometimes bounty friends "69", "1337", "666", etc. because it's silly, not because I want them dead.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
why do u care

Reaction score
I usually bounty people just for fun, and I assume they do the same for me... Honestly, you really shouldn't care, just play the game, you may interpret it anyway you wish.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
i like to have a bounty on my head so people will fight me and not just hide

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci