• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Medieval styled MCSG map in progress! Recruiting now!

What do you think of our builds so far?

• Great!

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Great, could use some work in some places!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Okay... ehh.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Not too good:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MY EYES!!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey, i was thinking you should probably be using default texture or a texture pack thats extremely close to default textures as when people play on it this is what they will most likely be using. Just a word of advice, as things can look amazing in one texture, and horrible in another.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey, i was thinking you should probably be using default texture or a texture pack thats extremely close to default textures as when people play on it this is what they will most likely be using. Just a word of advice, as things can look amazing in one texture, and horrible in another.
I checked out their build server last week (in default) and it had a very similar look :) the texture pack is not a problem

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I checked out their build server last week (in default) and it had a very similar look :) the texture pack is not a problem
It does?xD Great! Im using Ovo's Rustic which I guess is kinda similar to default.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
can i help build?
im good at building, really good. my skype is anatolithewonderkind

tell me how to upload a pic and ill show u some of my builds

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
i just built a small midevil city today, heres some pics

Screen shot 2012-08-11 at 12.41.34 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-08-11 at 12.41.22 PM.png

i cant seem to upload more, but theres more to that map and did it in 2 hours no world edit just vanilla creative

theres a liabrary with a glass dome and a capitol building and a farm

but it says the screen shot of them are to big for the server to upload

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey static, i remember you:D You said you would sign up, then i heard nothing from you;P
It looks awesome!And i would love to b builder or redstoner before fyreUK became donator only i was one off them and helped build 2 maps in one ibwas chosen builder off the week :) skype : loiic3

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks awesome!And i would love to b builder or redstoner before fyreUK became donator only i was one off them and helped build 2 maps in one ibwas chosen builder off the week :) skype : loiic3
Really? Well, ill add you to a conversation, give you the ip, and put you on a trial build:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci