• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Medieval styled MCSG map in progress! Recruiting now!

What do you think of our builds so far?

• Great!

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Great, could use some work in some places!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Okay... ehh.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Not too good:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MY EYES!!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Damnit, sorry guys. My friend picked my eyes and decided to do no on the poll on everyones fourm just to troll me. :mad:

Bonkey_kong

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I saw this and thought I would apply Is there any spaces left for builders?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I join the building. I'm a pretty good builder and good at making redstone models to a specific design or descriptive idea.

zigzag0001

Spectator
Reaction score
My main skills are redstone and parkour. Sadly i cant get a screenshot of me doing parkour but i can give you a small breif little redstone thing ive done. NOTE: these are small things i had done and only a little bit i will post because the pictures are in a diffrent map i made in progress and i dont want to spoil too much. I am at the moment trying to find out how to do button combinations but its really hard to do so dont ask me to do that if i am welcomed to help you build until further notice.
Here are the pictures:

Attachments

math_scott

Spectator
Reaction score
My main skills are redstone and parkour. Sadly i cant get a screenshot of me doing parkour but i can give you a small breif little redstone thing ive done. NOTE: these are small things i had done and only a little bit i will post because the pictures are in a diffrent map i made in progress and i dont want to spoil too much. I am at the moment trying to find out how to do button combinations but its really hard to do so dont ask me to do that if i am welcomed to help you build until further notice.
Here are the pictures:
You can apply here
Allso you can take some screens from your Parcour and show them to us.
Try to use imgurl to upload you Screenshots.

zigzag0001

Spectator
Reaction score
You can apply here
Allso you can take some screens from your Parcour and show them to us.
Try to use imgurl to upload you Screenshots.
Idk what imgurl is but i dont think parkour can help with any building but if you ae logged in it should let u
You see the screenshots. If the server everyone is building on is 1.2.5 then i cant help because i didnt save my 1.2.5 jar sadly so i cant downgrade. I guess i will apply there but maybe later. I also dont really like to share my skype with strangers so idk if i can help out the project. If i cant help i look foreard to playing the map :D

DemiG0DXx

Spectator
Reaction score
hello i build this so you can see my building skills;)

if you play skyrim you must now this casle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci