• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meep

c75shooter

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Get a job. (Work in the weekends)
2. Buy a good gaming pc.
3. Have fun.
4. Clean your room. Your mother will be mad!

c75shooter

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's an idea.. Give yourself a pc.. Then you would give :)

*c75shooter gained 20 points for the best reply in a thread

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not trying to act like a spoiled brat on here, I'm just asking for SUGGESTIONS on what I could ask for. No need for smart answers. Btw, I have applied for jobs around my neighborhood, I have been denied because I am too young and because the jobs are already taken.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So we can't afford a really nice gaming desktop. I know that Huahwi just took a laptop and put a dedicated graphics card into it and I think he said without recording he gets around 180 fps. If anyone could tell me a laptop around $300-$400 that can have a dedicated graphics card inside of it, that would be great. I know graphics cards are around $100-and beyond. I'm not looking for the best card out there. Just one where I could get decent fps, because right now my family desktop gets a max of 60 fps, (WHEN I'M REALLY LUCKY!) Normally I get around 30-45 fps. I really think lag is annoying, so please, Huahwi, if you could tell me the laptop you have or even a laptop and graphics card that you think would be suitable, affordable, dependable, that would mean the world to me, if you can't answer, or do not see this, I'm trusting the MCGamer community to give their best opinions on what I could ask for this holiday season! Thank you so much. (I'm not sure if this is allowed on the Discussions, but I hope it is!) :)
Give not want.

Erisyuka

You should be giving though!

Guys you should know he's too young for a job. -_-

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
I know that giving is better than getting. I give things to people all the time, I give respect, my trust, and other more important things that are worth more than any gaming computer. Again, please remove yourself from my post if you have nothing to say to me regarding my original post. Thank you.

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
Give not want.

Erisyuka

You should be giving though!

Guys you should know he's too young for a job. -_-
Yes, I'm 15, (I should be able to get a job.) But, the options for a job where I live are very limited. Mostly just McDonalds and things of that nature around here, and there's 2 highschools near where I live, again, I have applied, no jobs were available.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably not the place to post this xD. This is supposed to be "survival discussion" not christmas shopping lawl.

You probably won't find a good gaming computer that will get you 150+ fps on minecraft for under 500 lol. You are looking more torwards $1000. I get around 125 fps on eu without recording. My desktop cost me about 800.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci