• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet our new Admins!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to Nephilim Vanicle | Vanessa and Eldritch !! I know Neph and Vanessa when they were Sr. Mods and they have done an amazing job, they definitely deserve admin :)

As to Eldritch, you're taking the place of Col_StaR who will unfortunately be resigning soon, but thankfully we have you. While most staff does not know you yet, we did play a game with you and you were very fun and really nice in that short amount of time the staff talked to you. I expect great things from you and hopefully you can meet our expectations :)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats to both Sr. Mod's who were promoted, and congrats to the new community guy! Very glad to see you guys holding the Administrator rank.

K

KiDD

Congratulations to Vanessa and Neph on being promoted to this position, very well deserved. To Eldritch replacing Col who unfortunately can no longer be with us to do real life affairs, welcome dude, I'm sure you're going to do great in your time here.

Looking forward to what these three have to bring as our newest trial administrators! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci