• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community - SuperMCSam

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey mate just asking if u remember me from sponge builds. I accepted u into the team back when u were a mod but u had irl Good to deal with at the time. We did make another map in ur absence it's called "Lakssys" and it's in my signature. I hope all that irl conflict is resolved

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hey mate just asking if u remember me from sponge builds. I accepted u into the team back when u were a mod but u had irl Good to deal with at the time. We did make another map in ur absence it's called "Lakssys" and it's in my signature. I hope all that irl conflict is resolved
HEY DUDE haha I remember you :p ya i remember the maps as well. Well, the conflict is resolved and if u need any help, u still have my skype :p

Sinatra

Spectator
Reaction score
It's nice and refreshing to see a welcome to the community post, when nowadays all you see is goodbye threads. Whale come!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! If you have any questions and or need help feel free to DM myself or another staff member!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci