• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
... Mamiamato24 and I did this before, within the month. No credits to us at all? hmph
The Problem is that you need to have contact to admins and Sr.Staff for the things go real, as a member its kinda hard to make your own event or other MCGamer Stuff.
its not that we don't wanna give you credit, its that the things where hard to be real.

King

Experienced
Reaction score
The Problem is that you need to have contact to admins and Sr.Staff for the things go real, as a member its kinda hard to make your own event or other MCGamer Stuff.
its not that we don't wanna give you credit, its that the things where hard to be real.
How would this be an event though? All one is doing is just making a template for a "Meet The Community" thread. Many people have already done this before such as Beardy, Mamiamoto24, Mark27, etc. You aren't the first and as a member or even a staff member, you don't need to make this "official".

Admins or Sr. Staff don't necessarily have to give an okay on this as well as anyone including regular users are able to make a neat template for this idea.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How would this be an event though? All one is doing is just making a template for a "Meet The Community" thread. Many people have already done this before such as Beardy, Mamiamoto24, Mark27, etc. You aren't the first and as a member or even a staff member, you don't need to make this "official".

Admins or Sr. Staff don't necessarily have to give an okay on this as well as anyone including regular users are able to make a neat template for this idea.
Yes but what I want is like you know when Staff member post a new Meet the staff and theres a RED TAG I want to make it Official by adding a COMMUNITY Tag (Please read the whole thread before replying)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
...I'm not even going to argue this. It's not an event, it's a "fad" on the forums. It's not something that needs to be credited, but it wouldn't be hard to. You don't need to get in contact with an admin to make this. I could've wrote up this thread and no one would have an issue as long as I didn't say "MCSG OFFICIAL."

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
lol what the hell? It doesn't have to be an event it was just a thing people could do in the community corner. In all honesty it's not even something legitamate to claim credit for, but it's obvious you're just trying to "do more as a mod" to show you can land senior mod. Try not to be so transparent kiddo

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol what the hell? It doesn't have to be an event it was just a thing people could do in the community corner. In all honesty it's not even something legitamate to claim credit for, but it's obvious you're just trying to "do more as a mod" to show you can land senior mod. Try not to be so transparent kiddo
Im just doing this for the Community man, Not for the Sr.Staff position, not for the Reward this is for you :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...I'm not even going to argue this. It's not an event, it's a "fad" on the forums. It's not something that needs to be credited, but it wouldn't be hard to. You don't need to get in contact with an admin to make this. I could've wrote up this thread and no one would have an issue as long as I didn't say "MCSG OFFICIAL."
Well maybe thats your opinion I'll respect it :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well maybe thats your opinion I'll respect it :D
I'll respect your opinion about us stating opinions, but don't be offended when I say my opinion is that we weren't even stating opinions. We were just stating facts about how the forums work.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Im just doing this for the Community man, Not for the Sr.Staff position, not for the Reward this is for you :)
no it's not. you're doing it because you like kissing ass the way 75% of staff do nowadays. I see right through you kid, don't even try. Although I'd bet money this post will be deleted faster than you can even read it, so rip that.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll respect your opinion about us stating opinions, but don't be offended when I say my opinion is that we weren't even stating opinions. We were just stating facts about how the forums work.
Yes you are right, the diference is that of course any one can do their own post about meet the Community but I wanna make an Official one a unique one a special one for all of the Members.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci