• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no it's not. you're doing it because you like kissing ass the way 75% of staff do nowadays. I see right through you kid, don't even try. Although I'd bet money this post will be deleted faster than you can even read it, so rip that.
Em why will this thread get deleted? its just an Idea and its all ready being handle it by the Administration, and I'll say it again I don't do it for the Sr.Staff im brand new on the Staff team I do it for you man<3

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to know why my post was deleted when I took a good 10 minutes constructing a good opinion, without being too rude

sorry not everyone agrees with what you're trying to do.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres the reason of why I delete it.
you took a idea without giving credit and then can't accept criticism.

The template was rushed along with the thread, I just think you should edit the thread and give credit, but instead of saying the same thing, make it more advanced and add more to it instead of it being the same is what I was trying to say

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you took a idea without giving credit and then can't accept criticism.

The template was rushed along with the thread, I just think you should edit the thread and give credit, but instead of saying the same thing, make it more advanced and add more to it instead of it being the same is what I was trying to say
The Problem is that If I give credit to everyone that try to mad this before my thread will be full. a lot of people want this on MCGamer, so Im just gonna give credit to the ones who helped me. to make this more serious.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
a lot of people want this on MCGamer, so Im just gonna give credit to the ones who helped me. to make this more serious.
But only some people actually did it, like Mami and I. Plus, how could you need help to make this? It's 5 basic sections practically copied from "Meet that Staff."

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
ORRRR...you could just copy the "Meet the Staff" template and just not answer the staff-related questions. It doesn't have to be anything official, and I think making it official would just be a waste of time. Besides, the "staff" tag isn't used just for these types of threads.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Lich comes up with the most amazing ideas doesn't he? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci