• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting CaptainSparklez on Teamspeak

dq

District 13
Reaction score
You really should have... but hey, if you come on and sing and play for the Admins (I can make that happen) maybe you can be the next one to sing for him? :O It's a possiblity... ;)
......LOL xD ilysm Lizzy

L

Lululioness

I'll see what I can do... it'll probably be a while though since i dont think they'd want to get him on teamspeak every day to have people sing to him... ;)

Hahaha, ily too but why? :D
Lawl xD Whenever my Australianess can handle it is ok c:

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it was him. There are such things as voice changers and programs that can make you take on a voice of anything you like.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
...How are you sure this is real?

Otherwise I'm not believing it until there's solid proof.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it was him. There are such things as voice changers and programs that can make you take on a voice of anything you like.
...How are you sure this is real?

Otherwise I'm not believing it until there's solid proof.
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are a few pretty strong arguments that speak for it being actually him.
  1. He's officially partnered with the Server, whose TS he joined.
  2. One of the owners of the server was in the channel and he personally messaged him and told him how to get Teamspeak and...well I'm pretty sure he legit has him on Skype since they are business partners.
  3. Every admin of the server was in the Channel as well and they were all super excited as well to actually get to talk to him... and honestly I don't think they are good enough actors to pull that off.
  4. Lastly, he promised to comment on XNexer's video when it's up and when he does that, I'm pretty sure it'll convince the last one of the "non-believers" :D
Anyways... those are a few reasons...

What TeamSpeak?
I've mentioned it once on this thread and you can look it up if you want, otherwise I don't want to advertise other servers so I won't mention it again! :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are a few pretty strong arguments that speak for it being actually him.
  1. He's officially partnered with the Server, whose TS he joined.
  2. One of the owners of the server was in the channel and he personally messaged him and told him how to get Teamspeak and...well I'm pretty sure he legit has him on Skype since they are business partners.
  3. Every admin of the server was in the Channel as well and they were all super excited as well to actually get to talk to him... and honestly I don't think they are good enough actors to pull that off.
  4. Lastly, he promised to comment on XNexer's video when it's up and when he does that, I'm pretty sure it'll convince the last one of the "non-believers" :D
Anyways... those are a few reasons...
If he posts on the video with the real channel, then I'll hop on board with the believers. ;)

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm fanboying so much right now...
I understand... I'm still fangirling, I've been silently (and sometimes not so silently) fangirling since before it happened until now... so don't worry... you are not alone! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci