• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting CaptainSparklez on Teamspeak

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
'Hide your jealousy'
'Hide your jealousy'
'C'mon Fnny, hide it'
GAHHHH

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sounds like Nexer's voice got worse >_>

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I met SkyDoesMinecraft in a TS once, though I have no proof to show you guys that happened...it was an interesting experience. I won't be giving details for various reasons. Up to you guys if you wish to believe me, I don't blame you for not believing me.

And, supposedly, I met CaptainSparklez in a TS before as well, but I refuse to believe it actually was him. If what people are saying in this thread is true and this is his first time using TS ever, then I have just confirmed it wasn't him. In fact...I think this thread has also told me who it actually was. And this is why I didn't believe you, you know who you are. >.>

And if you guys really wanted me to go into bragging rights, I could go into detail on developers I've met or have connections too as well as youtubers. But this thread isn't about me or the people I've met, etc., so I should really just shut up.
Was there, can vouch.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Noboom has a great C.S. voice.
Noboom has done this before.
Guys, seriously? Oh well I won't even say anything anymore, I'll just link you to Nexer's video when Jordan comments, kk?

Sounds like Nexer's voice got worse >_>
What??? That's so not true, he was suuuuper excited and also extremely nervous! It's not everyday that he gets to sing for someone with more than 6 Mill. subs... I mean, I was nervous and I didn't even talk! :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Guys, seriously? Oh well I won't even say anything anymore, I'll just link you to Nexer's video when Jordan comments, kk?

What??? That's so not true, he was suuuuper excited and also extremely nervous! It's not everyday that he gets to sing for someone with more than 6 Mill. subs... I mean, I was nervous and I didn't even talk! :D
No, don't worry, I know it was the real C.S. on the TS...i'm just pointing out that Noboom does indeed have a good C.S. voice. :)

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
No, don't worry, I know it was the real C.S. on the TS...i'm just pointing out that Noboom does indeed have a good C.S. voice. :)
I know you know that... I'll message you next time he's on! ;)
And I've actually never heard Noboom's voice..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci