• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Melbourne, Australia meet-up a bigger success!

Reaction score
That's your opinion and I respect that. However, what's the chances that these random people will just abuse their rank? There's less of a chance of that if the person selected to test was dedicated enough to even show up, or check Chad's Twitter.

By the way, yes I did read what you said. If I didn't, how would I have replied to it?
In my opinion it wouldn't be much good to pick random people because if we do it this way the only the dedicated people will get to test it. Also it's a secret rank so it makes sense only AU gets it.
EDIT: What I mean is that US and EU are extremely large so it makes no sense to release a secret there.
Maybe they could do something, that the first 10.000 (or 1.000 idk) will get in a raffle, and 50 of them will get selected. Or, to see if people that will get picked are trusted, they can see their activity on the forums and their attitude. And I'm not saying specifically EU or US, people from ALL regions.

By the way, yes I did read what you said. If I didn't, how would I have replied to it?
Well, most of the people just read the first 5 words and reply by just having these 5 words read.

Koop | Spidey

Spectator
Reaction score
Dayum, Make It A NSW Australia, And Ill Be There. Maybe. If I Can Be Bothered. Yeah. Umm. NSW Pls <3

chrisfire56

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion it wouldn't be much good to pick random people because if we do it this way the only the dedicated people will get to test it. Also it's a secret rank so it makes sense only AU gets it.
EDIT: What I mean is that US and EU are extremely large so it makes no sense to release a secret there.
Yeah. Plus the US always get stuff before us ;-;

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Saying tht katieelee like that photo, katieelee is probably da_goose so yeah it's probably him :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Saying tht katieelee like that photo, katieelee is probably da_goose so yeah it's probably him :3
No that is Croe, Katieelee is not Da_goose, and the person in the Melbourne photo is actually Omastar who put Croe's name down

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did not hear about this! Why was i not informed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci