• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Melbourne, Australia meet-up a bigger success!

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
No that is Croe, Katieelee is not Da_goose, and the person in the Melbourne photo is actually Omastar who put Croe's name down
Thought so since Croe97 said he lived in brisbane (cant spell brisbane)

Reaction score
The people that went to the meet up to get platinum rank should have a free trial... And once it's finished, they would be able to buy it, just like all the other players would have to do because they weren't able to make it for whatever reason
Shhhhhhh xD

Reaction score
The people that went to the meet up to get platinum rank should have a free trial... And once it's finished, they would be able to buy it, just like all the other players would have to do because they weren't able to make it for whatever reason
That seems fair.. Not like FREE for lifetime..

They don't look very similar, also Flok Snap chatted me his abs once (I don't even know) and that ain't him ;-;
kthxbai

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Ava kpwn243 I was playing with the platinum rank, and I just noticed that the colours for diamond and platinum are very similar. When I didn't look at my own name I kept having to because I thought that diamond donors were platinum. Just a little thing I picked up c:

Reaction score

SirSpasticus

Platinum
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Ava kpwn243 I was playing with the platinum rank, and I just noticed that the colours for diamond and platinum are very similar. When I didn't look at my own name I kept having to because I thought that diamond donors were platinum. Just a little thing I picked up c:
The problem is, there aren't many alternative colours. Most have been used up by other ranks. If they were to be made bold or something, however... :3

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem is, there aren't many alternative colours. Most have been used up by other ranks. If they were to be made bold or something, however... :3
I like the &9 color, since i think it suits the name of the rank, and it just looks better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci