• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Middle East and Africa MCSG servers

Would you like MENA MCSG servers added soon?

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

I don't even understand the whole AU server idea.... there would have to be a massive demand in that area, and to be honest, I don't think there's a ton of demand in that area, although I could be wrong.
I hope you meant MENA or you won't be a very happy slice of bread if you didn't.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Who cares...... The having servers in Australia don't even make sense to begin with in my opinion, but then again I don't monitor the traffic there.

Woooooooah maaaaaaan, AU servers, no traffic?

Go home bread, you're drunk.

Also, it's extremely rude to ignore others problems. You're seriously saying "I've got my servers, I'm fine who cares about other regions it's not like they have feelings like me and enjoy playing with the least lag they're able to".

I don't monitor the traffic there.
Exactly, you have no understanding on the issue. Before going on about how having servers in different regions make no sense you should look at the logic behind it, Australians signed a petition to have our own servers meaning there was A LOT of demand behind it.

Also on topic MENA servers may be a good idea if a demand is shown for it. I personally don't know many players from the Middle East (That's just me, there could be tons) and there wouldn't really be a point to it if the servers would be empty half the time. I suggest making a petition and awareness for Middle East servers, if there is a demand I can guarantee you Chad will look into it.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score

Also, it's extremely rude to ignore others problems. You're seriously saying "I've got my servers, I'm fine who cares about other regions it's not like they have feelings like me and enjoy playing with the least lag they're able to".

Exactly, you have no understanding on the issue. Before going on about how having servers in different regions make no sense you should look at the logic behind it, Australians signed a petition to have our own servers meaning there was A LOT of demand behind it.

Also on topic MENA servers may be a good idea if a demand is shown for it. I personally don't know many players from the Middle East (That's just me, there could be tons) and there wouldn't really be a point to it if the servers would be empty half the time. I suggest making a petition and awareness for Middle East servers, if there is a demand I can guarantee you Chad will look into it.
..... No comment.

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score

Thank you! Finally someone who cares about others and is not selfish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci