• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Middle East and Africa MCSG servers

Would you like MENA MCSG servers added soon?

• Total voters

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like I said before, not that many arabs play mcsg, but lots play hive so if somehow we could make them play mcsg they would be filled.
I've played on TheHive for a short period of time, and did not notice any Arabs...

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
I've played on TheHive for a short period of time, and did not notice any Arabs...
You are not Arab so you wouldn't be able to tell if they are Arab. Arabs can easily distinguish each other from skins and names such as Nasser, Ahmed, Mohammed, etc...

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are not Arab so you wouldn't be able to tell if they are Arab. Arabs can easily distinguish each other from skins and names such as Nasser, Ahmed, Mohammed, etc...
You do realize that Hive servers are hosted in EU, right? Why would Arabs play on Hive when there's EU servers on MCSG?

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
You do realize that Hive servers are hosted in EU, right? Why would Arabs play on Hive when there's EU servers on MCSG?
Yes I know they play on EU because arabic youtubers play on them and they don't know MCSG.

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
It's because many, many arabic YouTube commentators have been given VIP on the Hive and so they play on it and make lots of videos on the server. They are youtubers with tens of thousands of subs. If you don't believe me look some of them up. FirasAlJuhaini, Ayoub6696, TMFaisal1, Fir4sGamer, Khaledq84ever, M7MD_XD, etc... The videos are in Arabic so if you want me to directly send you the links to the videos just tell me.

L

Lululioness

Look, Australians had to fill out a PETITION about getting servers for them and now we have 25 servers and they fill up very easily.
So don't ask and expect servers xD

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't even understand the whole AU server idea.... there would have to be a massive demand in that area, and to be honest, I don't think there's a ton of demand in that area, although I could be wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci