• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with downgrading the servers is that a majority of people who play on these servers don't check the forum, and therefore would not be aware that they must downgrade. On top of that, a lot of THOSE people are inexperienced in Minecraft and would be unaware of what "Outdated server!" meant.

seso54

Spectator
Reaction score
my gosh the servers have been as laggy as ever!! srry to bug u about this but u should fix it beacuse i cant do anything in that games unless the lagg stops :/

darkovlt7

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Really lag at start?? Try all game.. This is ridiculous that nobody should play till this is fixed..

Easterwood

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry for complaining, but this lag is just unbearable. I was plaing on fyregames, and was fighting creepers and stuff. Once they were all dead, I ran into then village and randomly started drowning while i was enchanting my stuff.. One time I got teleported back like 10 miles and took a ton of fall damege and everytime I try to hit someone, they start flying and shoot ahead like 20 blocks. I think I'm going to take a break from this server until the lag is fixed.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Erm...no.
Maybe 1.4.2, maybe if absolutely necessary. They say they are looking for a fix they haven't pushed through yet, I'm sure that is also easier than reverting to 1.3 and a ton better for everyone...

This happens every update - "Let's revert back to [Insert previous Minecraft version here]. That was when it was least buggy!" Every update can be the least buggy as proven by everyone saying the last one was always the "least buggy" one, but only if you bear through the bugs until they are fixed. If we just reverted every time we had a problem, we'd still be on 1.1, because we'd just be avoiding the problems we need to embrace to fix. Does anybody seriously wanna play on older versions? :|
Well in my opinion 1.3 WAS better than 1.4 and 1.4 isn't as stable as 1.3 was. And personally I like it when these servers are outdated because it is much easier to find a server in lobby because not everyone reverted back or forgot not to update. But the MAIN reason for my comment was someone saying we should revert back to 1.4.2 (opposed to 1.4.4) so I simply went back another update. And honestly every version of Minecraft becomes less and less fun (overall). Alpha was amazing and so was beta. But in 1.4.4 we have so much and it doesn't have the same "fun" feel. So, yeah, I WOULD like to play on older versions :)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
The problem with downgrading the servers is that a majority of people who play on these servers don't check the forum, and therefore would not be aware that they must downgrade. On top of that, a lot of THOSE people are inexperienced in Minecraft and would be unaware of what "Outdated server!" meant.
Well the thing is they would be running 1.4.4 which shows you the version of the server if its not your version.

ej nico

Spectator
Reaction score
If you update to the newest 1.4.4 update, you will not be able to play on our servers. We will be awaiting a fix hopefully later today to update to the newest version. We also might take advantage of this downtime to remove/add in some new maps before the weekend. We will post once it's safe to update.

Update: Well that was fast, update to 1.4.4 now! Also, with this update we are noticing an abnormal lag spike at game start. We are looking into this and hope to have a fix pushed out tonight to address this.
Is there any reason why i cant play the survival games on these servers it says cant resolve host name anyone help? (is the ip us1.mcsg.in?) I used to play on these servers on 1.2.5 now i can't!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci