• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Rumored to have BSM built in?!

Should Minecraft 1.7 have BSM "built in"?

• Yes, because everyone will have it so its fair.

Votes: 74 52.9%
  • No because BSM is stupid and I hate it and its stooped and I hate it.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • DQ is pretty.

Votes: 40 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Many moderators have said they're glad they don't need to worry about BSM'ers anymore.
But what if the new mechanic breaks your sprint while you're hitting others? Then BSM probably still won't be allowed as it still gives you an advantage. And then it will be way harder to catch people with it, as people get used to the new method and gets good with it. Some people might get so good at it that it don't look like their sprint breaks at all. It will be close to impossible to catch people with it. And it will be way more unfair bans.

If this new mechanic breaks your sprint while hitting others, will BSM be allowed or not?

To be honest, I'm a bit sceptical to it.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
i think its good and here are my reasons:

1. nobody has now an unfair advantage against their opponents (except of h4xxx)

2.it gives you a new fight-feeling ;)

and for those who think they have to get used to it ... i can say with my experience with BSM *Hive* it isnt hard xD you are sprinting whole the time thats it :p

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Baccas and Hivers kidnapped Jeb D:

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea because we will ALL have BSM and it will no longer an advantage for those who did have it.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
If this gets added into the game..... No, just no. This game is meant to be played the way it has been since 1.8. When double tapping to sprint was added, everyone was completely satisfied that they could actually sprint now, then better sprint mod came around. That made everyone turn into greedy *insert bad word here* and everyone wanted the sprinting "bug" fixed, I, personally, like the way sprint is right now, and I would probably keep it there if BSM was added to 1.7, but I would have a huge disadvantage then, I'd rather that not happen, I vote no.

hardasmetal

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it would be cool. Then there would be no complaining about BSM hacks/advantages. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci