• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Auth servers down yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think 1.3 has ruined minecraft. Jeb has ideas, but they dont seem to work....

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Ugh. Remember back in the days, someone said Minecraft, and you said, Build, Survive and mine. Now you say, Enchant, Potions, Jungles, Hunger, XP and whole ton of other stupid crap.

LongCross

Survivor
Reaction score
Im a donator and when i try and join a server that is full, it says "Internal Server Error" :(

flippysnow

Spectator
Reaction score
why when i get items from the corn they disappear??? its really annoying.
Because someone else opened the chest a little bit before you and is taking the items at the same time that you are trying to grab them.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Im a donator and when i try and join a server that is full, it says "Internal Server Error" :(
the same happens to me, i uninstalled hamachi and came in 1 game, now i cant anymore:(

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i cant connect even when i try to log in it says cant connect to minecraft.net like what did they do?

lolcreepers01

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems Mojang auth servers are down yet again and reason why the servers are "crashed". Everything is running normally and we need to wait until they respond again. So if you see "bad login" or "Failed to login: HTTP response code", that is Mojang and NOT US! :)
Seems Mojang auth servers are down yet again and reason why the servers are "crashed". Everything is running normally and we need to wait until they respond again. So if you see "bad login" or "Failed to login: HTTP response code", that is Mojang and NOT US! :)
It said "failed to connect to the server" and "unknown host" what's happening!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci