• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootingsignals

Survivor
Reaction score
I just wanted to apologize for the huge delay on my drawing of everyone's avatars. I've been trying out different ideas on some and have almost had a 'writer's block' style of thing in that I've been having trouble getting anything I'm drawing looking vaguely lifelike. I should be done another couple by the end of the week as I have managed to draw out some sketches that I like the look of. Once again, sorry for the delay and also - I will not be taking any more requests for a good few weeks as I'm going on holiday next Friday and wont be back for 2 weeks. After I've finished everyone else's avatars and got back on track I'll take more requests again :)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just wanted to apologize for the huge delay on my drawing of everyone's avatars. I've been trying out different ideas on some and have almost had a 'writer's block' style of thing in that I've been having trouble getting anything I'm drawing looking vaguely lifelike. I should be done another couple by the end of the week as I have managed to draw out some sketches that I like the look of. Once again, sorry for the delay and also - I will not be taking any more requests for a good few weeks as I'm going on holiday next Friday and wont be back for 2 weeks. After I've finished everyone else's avatars and got back on track I'll take more requests again :)
Cool and can't wait to see my avatar and have a nice time on holiday

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but keep up the good work, and have a nice holiday! :3

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score

Koolin

Survivor
Reaction score
There are really awesome can you make one for me too?
IGN: Illusive_Colin

Good work needs time, I can wait if you are busy, just make it awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci