• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games 2 installed on ALL servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigmike4life

I love the servers and all but is there ANYWAY that u could make one server the reg map bc my copmuter wont load that map. I would be soooooo happy if u made like just 20 or something the regular map. Thanks

Leviticus777

Tribute
Reaction score
Just played a couple rounds (both times I got dced, dunno if there some connection because I rarely get dced in the normal map). I think the map is too slow... way too many hiding spots :p Literally all the last 3-4 do is camp in some room, or run around and look for each other, but never find each other. The map is aestheticly nice, but I just think it has too many features.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh no... he posted the server in his video! We will be flooded with people now! D:

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
InvincibleForce, you say this in a bad way? o_O
I know it's a good thing that we are getting more people, but the servers are already at capacity and his videos get way over 100,000 views. If most people that watch join (and they will) the servers will be practicly impossible to get on, thats all. On a diffrent note, I'm playing on the map now and looks pretty awsome! :)
EDIT: Talking about having a lot of players, Is there a chance we will be getting more servers?

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Omg o.o........it looks.....it looks.......EPIC!!!! I'm without words.
Completely speechless while watching the video, my eyes literally lit up after see this. The ruins, the old destroyed cities, cornacopia, It's brillant I seriously can't wait to play on this new map :D

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Well this is officially the craziest map I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci