• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games has a mobile site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedSeamonster

Works pretty well, but some of the stuff is a little glitchy lookin.

ZZZZAAAAPPPPS

Spectator
Reaction score
I know you probably will NOT read this comment but, how do i become a moderator? I Know I would be a very good Moderator because i play survival games a lot. Also I ALWAYS help people by answering there questions with good and useful answers. So even though you probably will not read this is want to become a Moderator VERY badly. Please accept this request. Until then Happy Survival Games! :D

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know you probably will NOT read this comment but, how do i become a moderator? I Know I would be a very good Moderator because i play survival games a lot. Also I ALWAYS help people by answering there questions with good and useful answers. So even though you probably will not read this is want to become a Moderator VERY badly. Please accept this request. Until then Happy Survival Games! :D
And again someone's first messages and its already can i be a moderator?..........

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Thanks so much! This is way better than the browser version! My only concern is that there's no way to see if a user is a staff member or donor while viewing a thread. Still, great job! #HopeClankDoesn'tBreakIt

BLOODYDEATH1237

Spectator
Reaction score
If you love coming back to our forums, well we just made it easier for you to visit on the go by making a mobile browser version of the site. This should be compatible with most to all mobile browsers. If you all have any other forum feature requests, let us know as we always want to improve this site to make it fun/easy for our members!
Chad... it says im banned! and i have no idea why!

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
i like the new mobile site.....kinda i liked the other one better :p even on a small mobile screen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci