• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games has a mobile site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Seems like all mobile sites.. harder to navigate where you want to go.. (atleast I think so). But I do like mobile sites which is as good as the original site! The major thing i dislike about the mobile website is the design though :| ... seems a bit emty and boring.. (I have no idea how hard it is to code or make the design for mobile sites.. or if it is more difficulty at all...) If you modify it a bit I would probably like it better.. I rate it 3 of 5 :p

parkourdood123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey my name is Luke this survival games sounds really fun but how do i get on the server to actually play?Please reply an tell me Thanx :)

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I noticed this yesterday! I love it, verrrry useful.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
When i look at the server list, with the server #, how many ppl are in it, and what stage its in, it doesnt show up. it just says "loading status", and the only thing i can do on than page is look to see what server ppl are in by entering their name. its been doing it for about a week now. i cant fix it. Any suggestions???

C

clankstar

When i look at the server list, with the server #, how many ppl are in it, and what stage its in, it doesnt show up. it just says "loading status", and the only thing i can do on than page is look to see what server ppl are in by entering their name. its been doing it for about a week now. i cant fix it. Any suggestions???
Seems like a javascript problem. Are you blocking anything with browser addons?

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
I prefer the other site becouse I could see ppls ranks and donor and stuff but on the mobile one u can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci