• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games: Sulli Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Survival Games:
Sulli Village

View attachment 33995
Being Created by Phillyphan16
Sulli Village is an arena built to resemble a modern day town and be as realistic as possible. Inside the arena one will find many different buildings and structures that would be found in any town. Houses, churches, shops, the town hall, barber shops, salons, pet stores, etc. Farms and beautiful realistic forests can also be found all over the map. The 250 x 250 arena is small for quick games, but contains endless places to explore and even a story of what happened to the town hidden in different places.

Update!
Found this texture pack called CubCon, it makes nature stuff look AMAZING. So yea here's a gazebo by the church because why not. Thinking about making a pet store next.
View attachment 34882
Swamps are coming! Leaves are supposed to be duckweed and vines are moss, world edit isn't updated for 1.8 so I can't just the actual biome to swamp just yet so its not done!
View attachment 34850

So much more planned! I'll probably be adding the railroads and suburbs really soon!

Explore beautiful forests
View attachment 33803
Discover secrets of past residents
View attachment 33804
Find treasures hidden in stores
View attachment 33806
Hunt down fellow tributes on the roads
View attachment 33805
Or just enjoy the scenery
View attachment 33807
More Images:

View attachment 33994 View attachment 33957

This map is made in version 1.8 of Minecraft and while it looks great with the default texture pack for Minecraft, Flows HD 1.8 really shows off the beauty of it. I'm also putting a ton of detail into the map, and making it as realistic as possible. Mowed lawn, telephone poles, streams, many different types of trees and plants (most built by hand), and the whole ground is not just grass, dirt, podzol (mulch), and course dirt are put where they would be in real life. I hope everyone enjoys it!

One thing about this arena that I wanted to make different was the cornucopia. Tier two chests will not be at the start but rather hidden equally throughout the entire arena. This is because a lot of the time the winner is decided by who gets the best weapon and armor right at the start. Or its just me but I feel like this would make it more fair.

Additional Images can be found here

Click Here for Images in Default Texture

I'm working on this alone and have a ton of work left to do, but feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And if this arena does get accepted some day, then an apocalyptic version of it will definitely happen... Thank you!

-phillyphan16

Last edited:

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like the look of this map. The trees and grass looks really good with that amount of detail :) but i would like to see some screenshots on default though.
Looking forward to the finished piece

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like the look of this map. The trees and grass looks really good with that amount of detail :) but i would like to see some screenshots on default though.
Looking forward to the finished piece
Thanks! I'll put the default ones up when I get the chance :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everything looks nice but I feel like it looks bad with a default resource pack...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback, honestly after using Flows HD everything looks bad in default haha
No problem! Just know that whenever making a map, always use default because that's the most used resource pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci