• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games: Sulli Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, it all depends on if you have it on a server, or on a singleplayer world.
yea I have it on singleplayer, I prefer working alone anyway but some help would actually be nice since it's in 1.8 and there's no mods that I know of to help with terraforming haha

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
yea I have it on singleplayer, I prefer working alone anyway but some help would actually be nice since it's in 1.8 and there's no mods that I know of to help with terraforming haha
Alright, well if I needed to, you could add me on skype, and I could add the world to a server, and could install world edit.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Waiting for World Edit to be available for 1.8 so I can do biome changes and quicker terraforming, working on a swamp right now looks pretty cool so far

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do admire the detail you have put in it, also, the resource pack you used to show the map really spiced it up a little. Still trying to think of what it's like with a default texture pack. :p

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
I do admire the detail you have put in it, also, the resource pack you used to show the map really spiced it up a little. Still trying to think of what it's like with a default texture pack. :p
I have a link in the post to default pictures :p

chrisfire56

Platinum
Reaction score
Waiting for World Edit to be available for 1.8 so I can do biome changes and quicker terraforming, working on a swamp right now looks pretty cool so far
hmm..my concern is the fact that bukkit has shut down, so idk if it will be updating to 1.8...you can always do it on 1.7, but I'd make a few backups and remove the 1.8 blocks (place them back later)

The map is looking great so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci