• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Wait what? It's not this Saturday it's the next one? You didn't say that.... I can make it then.
2 posts above you I said it. I already know that it is on Sunday next weekend. More details will come when it is closer to the event.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
2 posts above you I said it. I already know that it is on Sunday next weekend. More details will come when it is closer to the event.
Probably stupid for asking, but apps are closed right? xD tell me if us need a sub xP

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Just in case I'm not too late :p
Application: Player
IGN: Theoremz
MCSG wins: 217/770
Why do you want to be part of this?: love uhc.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): done freaking six of them two of which I hosted xD
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: teams of two or three. Not ffa.

Application: streamer
Have you streamed anything before?: yep.
Twitch channel: noahthederpybanana

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:chris101031
MCSG wins: 265
Why do you want to be part of this?: because i really want to play UHC
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): i have seen videos about it and really wanna pal it i understand fully how to play
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: teams or ffa i don't care ad long as i can play :D

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xExterminate
MCSG wins: 450+ combined
Why do you want to be part of this?: Because this seems like a really fun event
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): I know, I watched ThatOneTomahawk and Grapeapplesauce
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Teams of 3

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SenchSlash
MCSG wins: 150
Why do you want to be part of this?: Since it kewl and yh, its funny to be in events liek dis <3 ;D
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): How the hell should I know what that is? xD
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: 2ish

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: johan_01
MCSG wins:540+
Why do you want to be part of this?: Becyse its fun to do UHC
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little):Lol, I do. I've seen a lot of people and I've been playing before.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I want teams of 3 or 4 ;P

Reaction score
IGN: CandyBoy19
MCSG wins: 226
Why do you want to be part of this?: UHC is my absolute FAVOURITE part of minecraft. I have watched countless episodes of UHC, and from every perspective. (My favorite is the UHC with tomahawk, Graser, DaHbomb etc. I would LOVE to be apart of a UHC and I think I could bring some laughs and excitement to it! :D
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Basically there are players in a normal vanilla world, they could be in teams or FFA, they go off and do regular survival, with a twist. You cant regenerate as normal, you have to either eat a golden apple, or kill a player and they will drop a head, craft it like a golden apple and then you can regen once you eat it.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I would like FFA, or 2, and 4.

Last edited:

420YOLOBLAZENIT

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: 420YoloBlazenIt
MCSG wins: 15/40
Why do you want to be part of this?: I want to be apart of this because I love watching UHC on youtube and also I am new to the MCGamer community and I feel this will be a good way to meet some people from the community c:
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): I know it's multiple teams fighting each other and the only way to regen is to eat gold apples.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I'd prefer teams of 4, but I'll be happy with anything but an FFA c:

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:chris101031
MCSG wins:265
Why do you want to be part of this?:becuase i love UHC and i have been trying to get in one for ages!
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little):i have watched a few seasons adn i know alot
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: ffa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci