• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Application: Player
IGN:John123XD
MCSG wins:502.Why do you want to be part of this?: For the fun of it and I hope their are prizes too ==
Do you know what UHC is?:yep took part in a couple
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?:3 teams :)

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: soccerwiz998
MCSG wins: 100 or so? i think 115
Why do you want to be part of this?: Because i love uhc's but haven't been able to get into one for awhile
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): yes Ultra HardCore. It's were people fight out in a survival world with a radius of 2000 blocks or so. And also health does not regen only way to regen health is golden apples (or health potions/regen potions if regen potions are allowed, usually they're not). Also once your dead your done and cannot rejoin.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: FFA or teams of 2

king_of_craft23

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:_IAmOwen_
MCSG wins: 322
Why do you want to be part of this?: I have wanted to be in a UHC event for a long time but when ever one comes around im either to late, I have something going on, etc.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes UHC is a gamemode where you do not regen normally you have to get a golden apple to regen, and if you kill someone you will get a golden head that regens more than golden apples.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I would like to have teams of two because I would not like to be alone for that long of a time.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: shadowblaze12
MCSG wins: 406
Why do you want to be part of this?: because I really want to be in UHC. I like these types of community events, and I think the current "official" UHC is just a popularity contest.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Health can regenerate by eating golden apples. It's similiar to SG.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci