• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mistaken [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonStorm1

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name: Glenn
2) IGN: BrandonStorm1
3) AGE: 14
4) WINS : Games Played {100+ or 1:8}: 66/400 stat reset I had 150/1200, tbh I don't know why I did a reset xD
5) Do you have skype: Yup, you already have me :p
6) Mhm, I've got Platinum Donor :p
7) #Never, #Vertex, #Halcyon, #Incineration, #Gallantry, #Obelisk, #Rectify, #RectifyReborn and some others, cant remember xD
8) Not really too sure, as I got a new schedule on the weekdays Monday - Thursday I can go on for 1 hour 6-7, and 1 hour 8-9:30, so around 1 hour and a half would be about it :3
9) Im a pretty decently skilled player, decent with a bow, good with a rod and get's insane hits for some odd reason (no macros xD)
and I could be a good turnaround for the clan and would love to just you know help out x3
10) I want to join to have some fun around the clan, even know I already do know most of the people in the clan not personally but enough to know their pvp skills, I would love to meet some new people, as for the duration of this clan more people better and stronger will join and will add for a better experience for not just me, but for all of us to have :)
11) I am 14 year old lad who's being playing Minecraft for over 1 year and sg since I started, I haven't really progressed as much in terms of pvp as I could have, but ya know you are who you are, and It doesn't really help I have stutter hands, and also small case of dementia which means I have a short term memory and I find it difficult to remember things at times :/
12) English

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: Tom :p

2) IGN: StickyGamingHD

3) Age{12+}
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: I have around a 1/5 (18/99)

5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: I have Sun :)

6) Do you have MCSG Donor: Not currently :D

7)Previous Clans/Experience: InfinitySkillez , Crepuscular or something and a few US Clans (Around 6 clans all together)

8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: Weekdays i'm on all evening and weekends all day XD Unless i'm up to something :D

9)How could you add value to the clan: I'm funny , And i feel like i can be a great addition to the clan with my laughter? Idk xD

10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: Errm i struggle on these ;O

11)2 Sentences about yourself: I'm sticky and i'm a brummie :p

12)Nationality: United Kingdom
ACCEPTED as member! Good Application, Congratz!

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: Glenn
2) IGN: BrandonStorm1
3) AGE: 14
4) WINS : Games Played {100+ or 1:8}: 66/400 stat reset I had 150/1200, tbh I don't know why I did a reset xD
5) Do you have skype: Yup, you already have me :p
6) Mhm, I've got Platinum Donor :p
7) #Never, #Vertex, #Halcyon, #Incineration, #Gallantry, #Obelisk, #Rectify, #RectifyReborn and some others, cant remember xD
8) Not really too sure, as I got a new schedule on the weekdays Monday - Thursday I can go on for 1 hour 6-7, and 1 hour 8-9:30, so around 1 hour and a half would be about it :3
9) Im a pretty decently skilled player, decent with a bow, good with a rod and get's insane hits for some odd reason (no macros xD)
and I could be a good turnaround for the clan and would love to just you know help out x3
10) I want to join to have some fun around the clan, even know I already do know most of the people in the clan not personally but enough to know their pvp skills, I would love to meet some new people, as for the duration of this clan more people better and stronger will join and will add for a better experience for not just me, but for all of us to have :)
11) I am 14 year old lad who's being playing Minecraft for over 1 year and sg since I started, I haven't really progressed as much in terms of pvp as I could have, but ya know you are who you are, and It doesn't really help I have stutter hands, and also small case of dementia which means I have a short term memory and I find it difficult to remember things at times :/
12) English
ACCEPTED as member! Well Done! You'll be a great figure of our clan :D!

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: Tomas
2) IGN: FlecktarmWolf
3) Age{12+}: 13
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: 8/66. I understand these stats are bad however I did do a stat reset not that long ago. At the time I had around 100 wins. Please trial me.
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: yes.
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: nope
7)Previous Clans/Experience: no
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: I am very active every single day. Around 5 hours on a weekday.
9)How could you add value to the clan: I could add value by great communication and strategic play.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join to make new friends and learn a bit about the pvp section of the game. This clan seems very friendly and I would absolutely love to join it <33
11)2 Sentences about yourself: I am a 13 year old boy who loves to play minecraft and meet new friends. I like learning new things about games, countries etc.
12)Nationality: English :D
DECLINED; not a real mc account!

Last edited:

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name: My name is Seagh :) but you can call me camui or cam.
2) IGN: Camui2001 I also have an alternate account called Hexatron_
3) Age{12+}: Currently I am 13 years of age.
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: My ratio is not very good but that does not have anything to do with skill... right? P.S I have 1/8 ratio on my alt ( Hexatron_ ) wins 592 games played 5062 :)
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: Yes, of course I have skype. **ADDED**
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: I have platinum donator.
7)Previous Clans/Experience: I have been in many clans one of which most famous called Guardians.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: Every day, unless poorly etc.
9)How could you add value to the clan: I am nice and my pvp skill will benefit the clan as will my teamwork and I can merge both teamwork and pvp skill together.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I would like to join because everyone in the clan who I have met so far is really nice towards me and I like that. I also want to join the clan because of the skill that it has and the skill that the people in the clan have. I also would love to join because it will be fun getting to know all of you guys!!
11)2 Sentences about yourself: I am nice to people and I like to play MCSG Competitively and I also just like having fun... I also like MistakenPVP - The server!!.
12)Nationality: I am from the United Kingdom!

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: My name is Seagh :) but you can call me camui or cam.
2) IGN: Camui2001 I also have an alternate account called Hexatron_
3) Age{12+}: Currently I am 13 years of age.
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: My ratio is not very good but that does not have anything to do with skill... right? P.S I have 1/8 ratio on my alt ( Hexatron_ ) wins 592 games played 5062 :)
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: Yes, of course I have skype. **ADDED**
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: I have platinum donator.
7)Previous Clans/Experience: I have been in many clans one of which most famous called Guardians.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: Every day, unless poorly etc.
9)How could you add value to the clan: I am nice and my pvp skill will benefit the clan as will my teamwork and I can merge both teamwork and pvp skill together.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I would like to join because everyone in the clan who I have met so far is really nice towards me and I like that. I also want to join the clan because of the skill that it has and the skill that the people in the clan have. I also would love to join because it will be fun getting to know all of you guys!!
11)2 Sentences about yourself: I am nice to people and I like to play MCSG Competitively and I also just like having fun... I also like MistakenPVP - The server!!.
12)Nationality: I am from the United Kingdom!
ACCEPTED! Congratz on a new clan!

KrystianB

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Krystian
IGN-CrazyPikachu321
AGE-12
Wins-6/156
Skype-asia7719 (its a polish name)
No Donor
No previous clan
Yes around 5-6 hours a day
I can use some tactics like : being sneaky , then play aggressive when it comes to like pvp
I would like to join because I would like to have a clan experience and play with you guys and in general impact the clan in a good way.
I will PvP aggressively and use the rod effectively , fns and bowing is good .

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
Name-Krystian
IGN-CrazyPikachu321
AGE-12
Wins-6/156
Skype-asia7719 (its a polish name)
No Donor
No previous clan
Yes around 5-6 hours a day
I can use some tactics like : being sneaky , then play aggressive when it comes to like pvp
I would like to join because I would like to have a clan experience and play with you guys and in general impact the clan in a good way.
I will PvP aggressively and use the rod effectively , fns and bowing is good .
ACCEPTED as trial! Tell Sun_Phoenix to add u 2 the group!

Last edited:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
cw against emperors? add stealthy.gameryt on skype thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members