• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MistakenEU

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Toby
2) IGN- AdamSmith28
3) Age{12+}- 12
4)Timezone- UTC+00:00
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 39/117 I had 700/3500 before I reset my stats
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Yes
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- No
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Rod combo, bow lock and agressive fns
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- defencive fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- #Gapples #Despair #Divergant #RestrictedEU
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 3-4
12)How could you add value to the clan- My teamwork skills are good and I have a lot of tactics that I have personally made up myself which I can teach other people in the clan and make them a stronger player
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join this clan because my old clan disbannded and I want a good clan where I can play competitively and play for fun at the same time
14)2 Sentences about yourself I am very experianced pvper and have way too much swag for my own good
ACCEPTED as Trial to test activity because we can't judge how active you are.

Reaction score
1) Name- Toby
2) IGN- AdamSmith28
3) Age{12+}- 12
4)Timezone- UTC+00:00
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 39/117 I had 700/3500 before I reset my stats
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Yes
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- No
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Rod combo, bow lock and agressive fns
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- defencive fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- #Gapples #Despair #Divergant #RestrictedEU
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 3-4
12)How could you add value to the clan- My teamwork skills are good and I have a lot of tactics that I have personally made up myself which I can teach other people in the clan and make them a stronger player
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join this clan because my old clan disbannded and I want a good clan where I can play competitively and play for fun at the same time
14)2 Sentences about yourself I am very experianced pvper and have way too much swag for my own good
Clan hop much? He's joined 3 clans in 1 day xD

fatboyboy0

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name-Noah Isaac
2) IGN-fatboyboy0
3) Age{12+}-12
4)Timezone-GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-109
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-yes
7) Do you have MCSG Donor-no
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-fns+rod combos
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-stacked teams of 3+
10)Previous Clans/Experience-none
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}-3-5
12)How could you add value to the clan-I am a good team mate and always help out when needed
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join-Because I believe this is a good clan with good pvp's in the clan, I also believe the people in this clan suit my ability's as a pvper and will also help me grow as a very skilled pvper
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I think I can be funny at times but serious at other times. I'm do not rage, and I'm not cocky because cockyness annoys me.

Last edited:

FlamingBurito

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name-Joseph Ortiz
2) IGN-SKYARMY136
3) Age{12+}-12
4)Timezone-US New York City
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-340 wins
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-Yes u have me ilysm <3
7) Do you have MCSG Donor-no ;(
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-idk
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-idk
10)Previous Clans/Experience-Nitrosity Kryptical Shadowz Sinersty? i think so
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}-1-5 on school days on weekends 4-12
12)How could you add value to the clan-PvP teaming
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join i think i could have a lot of fun playing with you guys
14)2 Sentences about yourself i am really active getting better at mcsg every single game i play

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Guillem Pellicer
2) IGN- TheGuimiRex
3) Age{12+}- 15
4)Timezone- Spain
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 220/3000 (aprox)
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- guillempellicer24
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Nope
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Sword and F&S
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Bow, but i'm getting better!
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Kryptonition, ComboPvP TigersPvP TheRedPvP
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 2 hours a day, aprox.
12)How could you add value to the clan- I'm good at clanwars and teaming, but i'm good in 1v1, 1v2 and 1v3 too xD
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I want to help the clan, i want to learn of you and all the members, and help too.
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I'm 15, i like playing pc games, i'm always laughing but serious when i must be serious :D

* My ratio is so bad because my a friend gift me the account and he had 0/800 (aprox) in MCSG.
ACCEPTED as Trial as you don't hav a mic atm :p

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name-Noah Isaac
2) IGN-fatboyboy0
3) Age{12+}-12
4)Timezone-GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-109
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-noah.isaac5
7) Do you have MCSG Donor-no
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-fns+rod combos
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-stacked teams of 3+
10)Previous Clans/Experience-none
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}-3-5
12)How could you add value to the clan-I am a good team mate and always help out when needed
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join-Because I believe this is a good clan with good pvp's in the clan, I also believe the people in this clan suit my ability's as a pvper and will also help me grow as a very skilled pvper
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I think I can be funny at times but serious at other times. I'm do not rage, and I'm not cocky because cockyness annoys me.
ACCEPTED as trial

Dah_Tobeh

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name- Toby
2) IGN- TobyGamezHD (it has better stats)
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- UK
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 305/1:3
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Iv'e got you
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Nope
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bow, rod and jitter clicking
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- 5 clans, winning all clan battles
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Probably all day from 3:00
12)How could you add value to the clan- I am a graphics designer so i can help out any youtubers
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: Well, i feel me and phoenix do well - ish as a team, so i thought why not?
14)2 Sentences about yourself: I am currently going through a hard time, so may not be on, i dont think ill get in.

Reaction score
Name- Nathan
2) IGN-Nathan_PlaysMC
3) Age{12+}- 15
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 134/1008
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yup iron
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- My strengths in pvp have to be strafing and fns. My aim is also good and my player judgement and knowledge is on point as I can hit very good bow shots. I often take note of how a player moves subconsciously, so I know their running pattern.
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Backing out of fights. Once engaged in combat I find it hard to tear away and try again when regened or when equipped with better items. I have been gradually been getting better but still struggle from time to time.
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Red Dragons, #Hyper and quite a few disbanded Hive clans
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- about 2 ,maybe 3 hours a day.
12)How could you add value to the clan- I'm quite the business man and would be able to run the clans channel and bring a few exclusive series to it as well if accepted. I can muster up tactics on how to take other clans down and I notice their weak spots quite quickly.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join #Mistaken as they seem like an outstandingly fun, confident and competitive clan. As a person I've always wanted to be apart of something that starts from the bottom and makes it big. This clan is already well known on the forums but to be the best like no one ever was, is something else ;)
14)2 Sentences about yourself I'd tell you about myself but you should totally find out when we skype bby ;) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci