• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MOARUpdates.jpeg

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
So, Chad. Are you going to give multiple awards for the lobby contest (like 1st place 2nd place 3rd place) or just announce a winner and have that be that?

On the other hand: I came up with a whole army of achievements. If I don't see even one in the game (lol, I came up with so many that even if you were TRYING not to include one it'd be hard) I'll go cry and feel underappreciated.

Another thing: How many maps do you plan to release? The whole "Breeze and SG4 are always played" might just become "Breeze SG4 and Solar Frost are always played" but if we got a whole army of community maps it'd be a LOT harder for people to just happily skip to the map they want. At the very least I want two. Teweran 2 is confirmed, but what else?

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea's of achievements. I think that it should include e.g. Killings Mods/SrMods/Admins/Chad

I think that would be a good idea, Chad, check your email please?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci