• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Mobile Website needs to be updated!]

Do you use your phone while posting on the forums?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello guys!
As the title says, the website for mobile devices needs to be better. I make almost every post on my phone, and it's not the fastest way to get things done :confused:
Reasons why to change:
  • Can't see signatures
  • Can't see special titles such as "Donor, Moderator, Admin"
  • Can't upload images as easy as a computer
So please change those things so that we can see those titles, signatures and upload images easier! ;)
//Lupus

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys!
As the title says, the website for mobile devices needs to be better. I make almost every post on my phone, and it's not the fastest way to get things done :confused:
Reasons why to change:
  • Can't see signatures
  • Can't see special titles such as "Donor, Moderator, Admin"
  • Can't upload images as easy as a computer
So please change those things so that we can see those titles, signatures and upload images easier! ;)

//Lupus
I've never used the mobile website of this but if you can't see a signature and special titles then I think it should definitely be updated.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
in the last month or so every single post i posted was on my ipad even this one ^-^ but i dont mind that

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I've never used the mobile website of this but if you can't see a signature and special titles then I think it should definitely be updated.
Yeah, and before today (when I posted from the computer) I did'nt knew that Kezzer is a Mod.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Most of the time I access the forums using my iPhone. While I know it'll be hard to fix because it's not provided by the forums it's still annoying. I can live with no signatures but when people make their text white with a black background it's impossible to see because background color is always ehite

shootingsignals

Survivor
Reaction score
Would there be a way that an option could be made available for the mobile site to be switched to the normal one when on a mobile device? As I know from other XenForo servers that don't have the mobile site (rather, only the regular one even when on mobile devices) that this can sometimes run just as smooth as it does on a pc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci