• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mockingjays QuarterQuell Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
  • InGameName: PotatoeMC
  • What should we call you: Potato
  • Age (+12): 13
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 87
  • Quarter Quell games played: 304
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 467
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 83
  • Your strengh: Bows. Mostly, the 180 shot when i need to start to play defensive. But, I can also get a good Bow lock down on the Corn terrain.
  • Your weakness: Flint and Steel, depending on their ability to use it, if they are going to show me it and run backwards, its easy to dodge, but, I have a tough time with those people that can do the tactic well.
  • Country/Language: United States, English.
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? I want to make more friends like me that can play Quarter Quell and a High level. I have tried and failed to make a clan with friends, So I thought i would tell them about this one that one of my friends recommended. Also it will give me a reason to play QQ instead of normal SG
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? Yes, I have played with Vulpes and JLioner, JLioner likes me, he sponsors me a lot. and Vulpes is just a nice person to help me get better at the game. I would love to play with those two on my side and not killing me when they take my route. JLioner follows me on the fourms as well. <3
  • A bit about yourself: I am a 13 year old boy that loves to play minecraft and draw, I have been trying to run a server, clan, community, Youtube, and a Twitter. the youtube is Ok (NobodyCaresGaming) and twitter is @PotatoePlaysMC, the community and server and the clan didnt work out, I wasnt ready for that much responsobility of the bat. So i thought i should wait. I play basketball other than MCSG. Also, I design skins so if you guys want an emblem thing on your skin to show that we are the #mockingjays, i can do that.
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? That Potatoe is a beast?
ACCEPTED as a Warrior :) Welcome to the Clan :)

If I remember correctly, I've seen you once on my route and you annihilated me. Mainly because lag turned my False rertreat into an actual one xD

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED as a Warrior :) Welcome to the Clan :)

If I remember correctly, I've seen you once on my route and you annihilated me. Mainly because lag turned my False rertreat into an actual one xD
ty <3333

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Just to make it clear, I'm not going accept member or trial them bc irl stuff happens. I'm just going to help out with the clan in general except for those two things.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Because I don't play 24/7 and also happened to be hospitalised for knocking myself out with a head injury the other day -.-

cheetorprime987

Spectator
Reaction score
  • InGameName: cheetorprime987
  • What should we call you: Espeo
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 60
  • Quarter Quell games played: 280
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 439
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 130
  • Your strengh: Bow, Hand to hand, and Fishing Rod
  • Your weakness: Use of Flint and Steel and _Flint_and_Steel
  • Country/Language: USA English
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? I have been looking for a QQ clan and my friend is in aswell
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? yes I have played with Vulpes
  • A bit about yourself: I do youtube as a hobby and sell GFX
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? Nothing cause I shot him

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
  • InGameName: cheetorprime987
  • What should we call you: Espeo
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 60
  • Quarter Quell games played: 280
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 439
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 130
  • Your strengh: Bow, Hand to hand, and Fishing Rod
  • Your weakness: Use of Flint and Steel and _Flint_and_Steel
  • Country/Language: USA English
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? I have been looking for a QQ clan and my friend is in aswell
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? yes I have played with Vulpes
  • A bit about yourself: I do youtube as a hobby and sell GFX
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? Nothing cause I shot him
EDIT: After breif discussion, My previous decision has been revoked and you have been put on TRIAL

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci