• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to say this for everyone applying, including myself. Do not expect your mod app to be looked at quickly. My mod application wasn't moved to pending until more than a week after I posted it. It was moved into pending more than two weeks ago, and is still pending even now. Be patient. I repeat. Be Patient. Waiting is hard for anyone, but if you come into this with the mindset that you'll be in and out after a few days, you'll be sorely disappointed. One of the mods I know, DizzyDogFace, said that her application wasn't answered for more than a month, and when it was moved to pending was pending for close to three months. I cannot tell you how frustrating the waiting is, but being patient is a good quality for a moderator.

I feel that doing some of these things may speed the process up ever so slightly:
  • Being active on the forums and servers.
  • Being mature and intelligent in your posts.
  • Interacting with the Sr. Staff, on TeamSpeak, the servers, or the forums, and leaving them with a good impression. This doesn't mean bothering them, or constantly poking them, but in a more natural way. Like joining a channel they are in if they are in a public one.
  • And most important, do not spam the staff asking them to look at it. They will get to it in time. As I said before, be patient.
Since I am not staff, there is absolutely no reason for you to listen to me, but, it really couldn't hurt if you did follow my advice. If I am wrong in any of my information, I would appreciate it if someone could correct me.
(Listen to him)

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
This is completly , off topic but i would like to ask a question...Can you get your Records or Stats reset? If so please do ? I'd like to start over :D

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This is completly , off topic but i would like to ask a question...Can you get your Records or Stats reset? If so please do ? I'd like to start over :D
If it's completely off topic, I'd suggest you ask a staff member through PMs or ask them on Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci