• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Your name:Marco Moderator applicaton
Your age: 14
Your Minecraft username:Znike1
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):a mod banned me for an hour for bunting someone
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have an Unbanned ban dispute, please provide a link):^
Past administration or moderation experiences: not big servers but you hsve to start somewhere right?
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: depends on thehow bad they broke the rule and how they reacted after.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: because i can help keep the MCSG community stay fair and fun
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: i can help often and be able to hep out the community
Do you have the ability to record video?: i can get bandicam and screenshot
Do you own a microphone?:yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: how ever much time i have at least 4-5 hours a day during week days
Where are you located? (Time zone): eastern time. thanks for taking the time to read this.
Please post your application here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Your name:Marco Moderator applicaton
Your age: 14
Your Minecraft username:Znike1
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):a mod banned me for an hour for bunting someone
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have an Unbanned ban dispute, please provide a link):^
Past administration or moderation experiences: not big servers but you hsve to start somewhere right?
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: depends on thehow bad they broke the rule and how they reacted after.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: because i can help keep the MCSG community stay fair and fun
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: i can help often and be able to hep out the community
Do you have the ability to record video?: i can get bandicam and screenshot
Do you own a microphone?:yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: how ever much time i have at least 4-5 hours a day during week days
Where are you located? (Time zone): eastern time. thanks for taking the time to read this.
The minimum age to be a mod is 15, you can apply for an exception. Also, as Mooshman said, put it in the correct section.

papermario_64

Spectator
Reaction score
hello i would like to apply for a mcsg mod. i would not be one who bans people for fun. i am 20 years old already.
i would like to help ban people who are hacking and stuff because i HAVE seen people hack before. also i would like
to make minecraft a better place for people. so please consider making papermario_64 a mod

Jackie1st

Spectator
Reaction score

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
hello i would like to apply for a mcsg mod. i would not be one who bans people for fun. i am 20 years old already.
i would like to help ban people who are hacking and stuff because i HAVE seen people hack before. also i would like
to make minecraft a better place for people. so please consider making papermario_64 a mod
o_O

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Use the correct format
2) Provide ALL the required information
3) Post it in the right place
4) Elaborate much more
5) Ignore this, I just wanted to have five points.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Your not 20 years old the way you phrased this you must have a 3rd grade vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci