• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I was declined at first but I resubmitted and now I'm in pending. How long does the pending stage usually take?

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
I was declined at first but I resubmitted and now I'm in pending. How long does the pending stage usually take?

between 3 and 20 days generally, If it's been more than 2 weeks, you can ask a Sr.Mod to check it :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Name - John
Age - 15
IGN - _MLGGuthix_
Bans - I have been banned once for " being abusive" but all I said was can you please move
Experience - I have been a mod on a small server, everyone trusted me on the server
Why I should be moderator, I should be moderator becuase I can help people out and help solve their problems and be fair and have fun
Recording- I have the ability to record videos using screenflow and I can take screen shots
I have a mic
I am willing to be on for 2-3 hours during week days
Location - I am living in Sydney Australia
Thanks for reading and taking your time to read this
You can apply here, and please use the correct template that can be found here.

Also this may help you while writing your application :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Name- Rohan
Age- 15
Minecraft Username- woodlandtag
Do you have any MCBans?- No I have not been banned.
Do you have any bans on our servers?- No, I have not been banned kicked,etc.
Past moderator or administrator experiences on other servers?- Yes I have been Moderator but not an Administrator.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?- For how bad the thing they did wrong was and what they did after the warning. Say If they kept on doing the same thing or questioning my authority then I would kick them or temp ban then, as I said before it depends what rules they break.
Why do you think you should be a Moderator on MCSG?- Because I would like to help the community out as much as possible and make MCSG better for people who obey the rules!
Do you have the ability to record?- I can record and take screenshots.
Do you own a microphone?- Yes
How often can you be on the forums and servers?- Normally around 3 hours a weekday and 8 hours a weekend.
Where are you located?- In Sydney, Australian time.

Thankyou for reading my application and taking time out of your day to do so. Thnx X ;)
Wrong place, you apply here.

Also this may help you while writing your application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci