• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score

link2300

Spectator
Reaction score
can I build a map with u, if so inbox me ur skype or ill inbox u my skype

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
can I build a map with u, if so inbox me ur skype or ill inbox u my skype
This post isn't related to the topic at hand. If you're looking for map builders, I'd recommend starting a new thread. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I didnt meanit like that
but is there a way to get an exception if so can you link it or something?
I believe you can send an email somewhere (I don't remember which one, MCSG has many >.<) and apply for an exception, then there is a chance you will be permitted to apply when underage. But I believe it happens more the closer you are to the the proper age for moderator.
Also, a friendly tip if you would like to become a moderator, use proper grammar, punctuation, and all that such writing stuff to make you seem more professional and mature :)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe you can send an email somewhere (I don't remember which one, MCSG has many >.<) and apply for an exception, then there is a chance you will be permitted to apply when underage. But I believe it happens more the closer you are to the the proper age for moderator.
Also, a friendly tip if you would like to become a moderator, use proper grammar, punctuation, and all that such writing stuff to make you seem more professional and mature :)
I didnt meanit like that
but is there a way to get an exception if so can you link it or something?
I've been told to spread the word about this, so here it is.

People often email Col_Star to apply for age exceptions. This is the incorrect way to do it. It was correct awhile ago, but not anymore. On the forums there is a thread telling you what to do, but that's up to the applicant to find. You're not supposed to tell somebody else how or where to find/do it. It's a test of the applicants knowledge of the forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci