• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAlvy

Spectator
Reaction score
Today I was in a sg, and as usual seen about 5 hackers, eventually I was killed by a hacker with aimbot and sprint hacks, 2 mods were in the game. I told them mutliple times that their is a hacker and they didn't do anything or reply. So eventually I started repeated it now, and he said stop spamming, so I told him about the hacker, once again no reply. So someone kept spamming about the hacker and I told him the mod isn't going to do anything, seeing they only ban for spamming/CAPS, and he called me a moron and said the "admin" will ban him and I said "YOU Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom DUMB ASS MODS DONT BAN FOR HACKING" and of course I got banned for 173 hours.

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
that was deffinently NOT the way to respond to the other player. you used caps and offensive language, and that is against the rules.

YoungAlvy

Spectator
Reaction score
that was deffinently NOT the way to respond to the other player. you used caps and offensive language, and that is against the rules.
Come on man you know that's bullshit, their was many hackers in the game and I'm pretty sure they seen them. and didn't do anything, but when I make a comment I get banned. I guess hacking is legal on sg.

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
i actually got banned for hacking, im still on my 7 day... i was using sprint hacks, and i appoligized, and a moderator was NICE enough to take my perm ban, down to a 7 day. i assure you, they are very avid with catching hackers, but they must have EVIDENCE.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe don't use caps + bad language. Also, get proof like a video or a screenshot next time.

YoungAlvy

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe don't use caps + bad language. Also, get proof like a video or a screenshot next time.
Lol dude, do you get what I'm saying, their was 2 mods in the game, and I know for a fact they seen the hacker hacking.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
The mods need to be able to tell 100% if someone was hacking in order to ban them in the first place. The way you responded to them was ridiculous and rude. You deserved your ban. If you see a hacker in the Survival Games servers you need to screen capture it and upload it to the forums where a mod will review it and go from there. If you ever see a hacker again, instead of running your mouth you should post the evidence of the hacking here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/

YoungAlvy

Spectator
Reaction score
The mods need to be able to tell 100% if someone was hacking in order to ban them in the first place. The way you responded to them was ridiculous and rude. You deserved your ban. If you see a hacker in the Survival Games servers you need to screen capture it and upload it to the forums where a mod will review it and go from there. If you ever see a hacker again, instead of running your mouth you should post the evidence of the hacking here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/
Yeah of course I deserve a ban for seeing three people sprinting very fast moving backwards looking at me, and hitting me from a very far distance.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I get what you mean though. I've been in a game before and noticed pretty obvious hackers, and it's kind of easier to notify one of the several mods/admins in the game than record it, upload to youtube, then post on here with a full report. But it's pretty hard to get the attention of most of the mods as they will ignore you. And the majority of them as soon as they die they will join another server which is in lobby without even thinking to do anything about hackers. I mean seriously they applied for the job, they're using the benefits of it to get into servers whenever, so they should really be doing their jobs which so many of them disregard.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah of course I deserve a ban for seeing three people sprinting very fast moving backwards looking at me, and hitting me from a very far distance.
You know that wasn't the reason you were banned, why did you even post it? We said you got banned for spamming, caps, and swearing, all valid reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci