• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Modernity Park

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheEndeer

Platinum
Reaction score

Name of the Map:

Modernity
Lead Builder
: iTheEndeer
Builders
iTheEndeer
SrColo97
David0_o
Terraforming
MaximoSG
Minor Buildings
iRetY0u

Game type: Minecraft Survival Games [MCSG]

Map description :

Modernity Park it is a modern map which has many attractions and open spaces for pvp with lag-free constructions.
The map is beautiful and has more than one biome

- It has a beach inspired in Holiday Resort
- It has fast food, train station, modern house, library, racecourse, water park, farms, maze, etc.

Welcome to Modernity Park!

- You are in a place where you can explore the buildings, attractions, secret labyrinths, and basically where you can have fun without worrying much for your fps.
-You can experience multiple chests routes

Video/Screenshots :

Screenshots with Shaders

Default Screenshots

Spawn : (0,0,70)
Map radius: 200 blocks
Download : Coming Soon

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow... very interesting map. I really like the concept and how everything is done. The only thing I would critique, is that if you aren't going to have leaves in the diagonal way at corn, don't have leaves at all. Having leaves in one area, and not having it in another makes it unfair to some players who spawn in different areas.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Edit: Love the stolen builds from Turb, Zone, and Holiday. Lmao

Last edited:

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
idk if its just me but this is like a copy and paste of the maps Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Zone 85. I mean its nice the map but I think that you guys need to be more creative and not just copy some stuff of other maps :/

LiuhNuts

Tribute
Reaction score
idk if its just me but this is like a copy and paste of the maps Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Zone 85. I mean its nice the map but I think that you guys need to be more creative and not just copy some stuff of other maps :/
that’s the idea :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci