• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Modernity Park

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
idk if its just me but this is like a copy and paste of the maps Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Zone 85. I mean its nice the map but I think that you guys need to be more creative and not just copy some stuff of other maps :/
If your going to criticise then make your criticism constructive. In my opinion this map looks amazing, could be a little more "full" as the cornucopia looks rather plain, but other than that it is great! I suggest placing grass on the dirt, or something along those lines.

~Vanth

iTheEndeer

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks like you just took Zone 85, Par 72, Green Grass and some other maps, put them into a blender and it gave you a world save. Maps should be creative, and have their own theme / idea. I even think that the plane was taken directly from Zone 85, with some small changes.

EDIT: This map won't be accepted unless you include the map agreement somewhere in the thread. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see it on the thread yet...
the intention is that create a family map that everyone likes;)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like I've seen that plane before... oh wait, I have!

Because I built it....... -_-

If you are going to plagiarize, at least take the time to change the look...

KitMencha please lock this thread as this person stole the airplane from Zone 85 without permission.

Edit: I am also pretty sure that this is an edited version of the train station on Holiday Resort: http://puu.sh/iBdas/8662ce90b4.png

More Edits: The turbulence barn: http://puu.sh/iBdwH/8fdfc25d63.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Before anyone starts flaming about what I am about to say, please be sure that this is my opinion. I have a right to express it, but I'll try to be as mature as possible in the process.

This map is a joke. No offense to the builders, but this is just a straight up joke. Maps are suppose to be original, made by the builders, fresh ideas to be expressed in a map, but this... many of the components in this map were not even made by you, but by other builders.

I mean, how hard is it to to think of an original idea to make into a map?

This map has little originality and if this map gets accepted to MCSG, oh so help me! And BTW, modernity isn't even a word!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
i feel its a bit flat and not really something special on it i say add a bit more details Gl Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci