• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang's Minecraft EULA and how it affects our servers

Sharpenz

Spectator
Reaction score
Finally! I'm glad someone actually EXPLAINED the new rule correctly. Thanks for clearing this up Chad.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
What about votes? Players with higher ranks get more votes :/

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is actually quite relieving! I'm quite glad the MCGamer community won't be severely affected towards the enforcement of EULA. I am also excited to what is to come in the future! :)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
The Support Team stated that a lot of inquiries about the Mojang EULA and how it will affect MCGamer. Even after all this time, people are still claiming gloom and doom.

Next time anyone brings up how the EULA will, "kill MCGamer and Minecraft entirely", can we please point them towards this PSA? We can at least correct our half of that statement.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
The Support Team stated that a lot of inquiries about the Mojang EULA and how it will affect MCGamer. Even after all this time, people are still claiming gloom and doom.

Next time anyone brings up how the EULA will, "kill MCGamer and Minecraft entirely", can we please point them towards this PSA? We can at least correct our half of that statement.
Agreed. Maybe a bot can be made that checks when someone posts something about the EULA, and asks them before posting to read this thread.

QwertyMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Good thing cause i wan gonna buy diamond and now im not scared to buy it phew, thanks for clearing that up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci