• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No need to call others names.

The terreforming isnt "Average" ( like in your map "Underground Kingdom xD" No offence )

No need to say crap about other people's maps. Especially when you obviously haven't seen them for yourself.

GuyK, honestly mate, you say you're 16 on your profile, but you speak and act on this thread like you're only 8. A hint of advice: Grow up.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
No need to say crap about other people's maps. Especially when you obviously haven't seen them for yourself.

GuyK, honestly mate, you say you're 16 on your profile, but you speak and act on this thread like you're only 8. A hint of advice: Grow up.
Was a bit rude for the last part but I agree.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Sometimes being harsh gets the message across clearer when all they think about is how amazing themselves and their creations are.

Lets stop here ^^
I was immature today and we all do and make mistakes,I apologize for being rude,wasn't trying too and I realy hope we all ( the community ) will stop fighting over some stupid arguments :) we all work hard for maps :) we are all human :)
No swearing from now in this thread or not even fighting! :p

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets stop here ^^
I was immature today and we all do and make mistakes,I apologize for being rude,wasn't trying too and I realy hope we all ( the community ) will stop fighting over some stupid arguments :) we all work hard for maps :) we are all human :)
No swearing from now in this thread or not even fighting! :p
Okay, but people's opinions have been totally valid. Plus what you have said on other threads are extremely ignorant and unnecessary

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didnt say we dont . I only said lets stop fighting and lets save our bad opinions to ourselves :p
If no one made justifiable comments based on our negative opinions, no one would realise how overrated this map is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci