• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More AU Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once your proven wrong, your proven wrong!
You mean like the threads where you steal art and make false apps? I'm pretty sure I had valid arguments unlike the other side. There's a thing called trying to end an argument, something you don't understand. -.-

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont mind giving AU 8 of AS Servers. We dont need that much really. You'll see team of 10 in every game which is why 60% of AS Veterans left MCSG.
First off, your exageerating. I don't see a team of 10 but maybe teams of 4 and more? It's also sad to see more than 60% of AS veterans quitting MCSG. :(
We used to have people, besides, we only need 1 or 2 servers. AU servers are really expensive and have horrible uptime.
That was when AS servers were at MC 1.6.4 (and it was way way better to play with 1.6.4) and there were not many teams at that time. And also the AS community is nicer at that time. Ahhhh this memories, where I used to play a lot in AS servers before. I got 1000+ wins from there; during that time when it was MC 1.6.4, and now it's so hard to get wins... :(
But AS players actually get good connection to AU. Plus there's barely any AS players anymore. Not saying they don't deserve any, but just pointing out some facts.
You're wrong. Almost all AS players recieved better connection from US as compared to EU and AU. We mostly get 3 bars there and we're used to 5 bars in AS servers.
Why must you constantly keep dissing AS? All those servers were filled before, even the 48 player ones, now we've become a shadow of our former glory, I don't know why everyone left, maybe it's because of this:
I think is because of Minecraft 1.7.2 and big teams (of course). Last time there used to be mostly teams of two to three but now... I really miss the times when the AS servers filled up quickly and it's easier and faster to get wins than now.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
You mean like the threads where you steal art and make false apps? I'm pretty sure I had valid arguments unlike the other side. There's a thing called trying to end an argument, something you don't understand. -.-
:)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Either stay on topic, or this thread gets locked.
Threads don't get locked for being off topic.. Unless it's gone completely off topic the original topic isn't relevant whatsoever any more.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Threads don't get locked for being off topic.. Unless it's gone completely off topic the original topic isn't relevant whatsoever any more.
However, threads do get locked if two people who obviously don't like each other argue about things from the past. There was no need for you to bring (And I quote)
You mean like the threads where you steal art and make false apps?
I found this rather immature. Anyway, as stated before, please stay on topic and stop the arguing.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
However, threads do get locked if two people who obviously don't like each other argue about things from the past. There was no need for you to bring (And I quote)
I found this rather immature.
Thing is, that conversation ended. If you had left it then nothing else would have came from it.

By the way, I don't really mind if you think I'm immature or not. Wasn't really necessary to add that bit.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
To get back on topic, AU does not need more servers. Sure at peak time it is full but MCSG wants to make money not lose money, they would much rather have more people donate so they can get into games rather than spending more money on servers which will only be used for 2-3 hours a day other than holidays etc. It's a business end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci