• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More mobs

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I read the book, but for MCSG to add a new mob it would require client-side work. I think that the requirement of client side editing would be frowned upon by the developers. I don't know much about coding/programing, but I am pretty much certain that this would be impossible to enforce.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I read the book, but for MCSG to add a new mob it would require client-side work. I think that the requirement of client side editing would be frowned upon by the developers. I don't know much about coding/programing, but I am pretty much certain that this would be impossible to enforce.
just saying my ideas they dont need to be real but i would not like the mobs they ususally always get in the way

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with you on that. It would be cool if they could add it, but very, very difficult.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with you on that. It would be cool if they could add it, but very, very difficult.
yea i know they would maybe add them if someone made them but that would be difficultmi agree but the hunger games for the singelplayer have the wolf mutts check a video if you want something like that would be cool after the 1st night

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
They could keep general mob spawning off, and just enable mobs to spawn ONLY from spawners, so it's controlled. They could put spawners in certain buildings or areas with good chests that they want mobs in, and keep other places like the Cornucopia clear.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
They could keep general mob spawning off, and just enable mobs to spawn ONLY from spawners, so it's controlled. They could put spawners in certain buildings or areas with good chests that they want mobs in, and keep other places like the Cornucopia clear.
I like that idea too, but also what I really wanted added in was wolfs. There's no more some guy with like 7 wolfs behind him anymore. D: In map 2 you should add the wolfs, roaming around. That was bones have a use.

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, more wolves for sure. Maybe not so much on map 2, since it's a city. But map 1 and 3 should have more wolves spread over the map so everyone can have a small wolf pack if they have bones. It would add a whole new dimension to the games. Map 1 used to have more wolves than it does now, I think it should be set back to the old amount, as well as put into map 3.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, more wolves for sure. Maybe not so much on map 2, since it's a city. But map 1 and 3 should have more wolves spread over the map so everyone can have a small wolf pack if they have bones. It would add a whole new dimension to the games. Map 1 used to have more wolves than it does now, I think it should be set back to the old amount, as well as put into map 3.
that would be really good some things chasing ya ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci