• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More updates, yay!

Is the rubberbanding issue better/fixed?

• Yes! I love you!

Votes: 67 53.6%
  • Nope, not really any better... (please reply stating how often it happens to you)

Votes: 58 46.4%

• Total voters

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
AU is lagging. A lot. I lost 5 games in a row, only because of badly mistimed rubberbands.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
We're looking into the AU issue, as it appears to be some sort of issue with our Australian datacenter.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
We're looking into the AU issue, as it appears to be some sort of issue with our Australian datacenter.
It's also that practically every Australian player doesn't have over 2 of download and over 1 upload, so our Internet is terrible as it is - making people think its the servers. >.>

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's also that practically every Australian player doesn't have over 2 of download and over 1 upload, so our Internet is terrible as it is - making people think its the servers. >.>
Off topic, but I feel sorry for you guys :(

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Comcast? I feel sor-
Oh, wait, I also use Comcast. >.>

Wait.. 32/21? Please tell me that's the 50/10 plan and something just went horribly wrong causing your upload to double, because that'd be sad if it was 105/20 and the down speed was that low...

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Wait.. 32/21? Please tell me that's the 50/10 plan and something just went horribly wrong causing your upload to double, because that'd be sad if it was 105/20 and the down speed was that low...
I believe I have the 105/20 and it's just that low.

The reason is because I'm in a house with 5 other people who use the internet more than me normally. My brother is always online games, in skype, etc...my sister is also constantly in skype, browsing the web, sometimes playing the game, youtube...my other sister is doing much the same...my parents are probably actually using it more than us, just not for as much gaming, etc...Then there is netflix running in the background sometimes, mobile devices, etc...Our download speed is used so much that it just fell down insanely low in comparison...although that's fine, because it's still plenty for us. :p Our upload is hardly used.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score

There isn't even that much people in Ireland! :(

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting worse rubberbanding of my life on the CA servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci