• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Embarassing School Moment

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Having dance practice (involuntary) and being the only one with giant sweat stains on my armpits. Kinda disgusting.

Yeah, I'm a sweaty guy. I don't know why, I just tend to sweat all the time, even in air-conditioned rooms where there is almost no reason to.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
'Twas last year. I was in social studies class, And I was dog tired. I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep the night before due to a bad cough and my brain decided to yawn and the teacher found that disrespectful, Because this yawn was so loud. She sent me outside in the 40 degree weather ( for California, It was cold) for 10 minutes, and then when she let me back in, I sat down and farted extremely loud. and It stank. and she sent outside again.
Lol, I actually laughed-out-loud.

Reaction score
I have 2, in the music performance (in my class) I was singing I had a huge voice-crack, then somehow I did a 5 second high pitched fart.... XD

The other one is at school, I tripped I hit the fire-alarm, set it off....

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
When that one friend who sabotages you by telling your crush you like her in front of the her school

Yea I have some great friends.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had to perform infront of the whole school when i had a sore throat;-;
And once in first grade I dropped my skirt infront of the whole class, I'm more of a jeans person now. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci