• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Embarassing School Moment

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Yup. Nowadays we have a massive dearth of knowledge spreading throughout all the lands. What happened to reading? (Am I the only one who likes to read... ;-;
I LOVE READING!

and my most embarsing moment was in pre-school;

We were napping, and i kinda woke up and thought a trash can was a toilet..you guys can tell where this is going to go.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Once in the 7th grade I unknowingly sat in a seat with gum stuck to it. I stood up to present my project with a piece of gum stuck to the back of my pants and everyone saw it. Back then I was really embarrassed about it but now I think back to it and laugh.

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
Almost swallowed a fly ; was talking to my friend then BOOM , fly was in my mouth. Spat it out immediately and washed my with soap and stuff ;-; .

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
'Twas last year. I was in social studies class, And I was dog tired. I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep the night before due to a bad cough and my brain decided to yawn and the teacher found that disrespectful, Because this yawn was so loud. She sent me outside in the 40 degree weather ( for California, It was cold) for 10 minutes, and then when she let me back in, I sat down and farted extremely loud. and It stank. and she sent outside again.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
'Twas last year. I was in social studies class, And I was dog tired. I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep the night before due to a bad cough and my brain decided to yawn and the teacher found that disrespectful, Because this yawn was so loud. She sent me outside in the 40 degree weather ( for California, It was cold) for 10 minutes, and then when she let me back in, I sat down and farted extremely loud. and It stank. and she sent outside again.
Yur gross >.>

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Depends on where in Cali, like where I live in Cali, that's pretty cold.

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
In 6th grade we started switching classes, and the first day that I ever met my English teacher she was talking about something about how kids in the past have gotten in trouble for talking, etc. So I'm just sitting there, bored out of my mind (I don't even know why, it wasn't that boring. I think I was just tired) and I start screwing with some pen. I adjust it so you can push down the pen as deep as you want. Because I couldn't press it deep enough with my finger, and being the genius I am, I took a pencil and started pressing down the pen clicky thing deeper and deeper. Wait no, I didn't press down: I full deep-jammed that thing. I literally was sitting right in front of her, aiming it right at her, and I jammed the pencil down the pen so hard that the thing burst in my hand and sent the ink cartridge hurling like an inch from her. She didn't see it happen, but she heard the snap, saw the ink cartridge, saw my broken pen and looked at me.

I just looked at her blankly like "i'm going to die" and then I shyly say "I don't even know."
She just looked at me, said "huh." and then went back to talking. I kid you not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci