• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 1337 post! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why do you make pointless threads? TheCornStealer?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop hating on corn. There's no rule that says you can't make 1240891035298 threads a day.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, making a thread for your 1000th post (active member) is acceptable, but it's ridiculous to post a thread for every "special" special number. Just update your status, if people really wanted to know, they would check their profile.

if you dare criticize this thread about being pointless the go finger yourself in the ***hole *cough* I mean think about the feelings of life ;)
This is just unacceptable, if you know people are going to call it a pointless thread, why make it? There is no need to tell people to "finger themselves" just because they think the thread is pointless. That's pretty disrespectful and disgusting.
Not trying to be mean or harsh, but, I'm just really confused regarding this thread.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, making a thread for your 1000th post (active member) is acceptable, but it's ridiculous to post a thread for every "special" special number. Just update your status, if people really wanted to know, they would check their profile.

This is just unacceptable, if you know people are going to call it a pointless thread, why make it? There is no need to tell people to "finger themselves" just because they think the thread is pointless. That's pretty disrespectful and disgusting.
Not trying to be mean or harsh, but, I'm just really confused regarding this thread.
basically what i said but 100% smarter and nicer

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This exact post is my 1337 (the elite number) which means I'm an elite! :D

This thread has a point to show me what and which post was the leet! :) if you dare criticize this thread about being pointless the go finger yourself in the ***hole *cough* I mean think about the feelings of life ;)
What a craptastic and pointless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci