• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2 Year Anniversary of MCSG and my last, Good Bye Everyone :,)

Do you love me?

• <3

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Ew

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I'm married.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for allowing me to gain a precious memory by playing HellGames 5 and actually coming second you/it will never be forgotten.
You came second didn't you? xD I just watched benkeeper's recording of The Hell Games 5. I couldn't stand watching the worst PvP, even though it was considered good back in the day so I just skipped to the end xD #GG

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been nice having you around Blaze :) You've been gone for quite a while though :p Haven't seen you in a while. The Hell Games was a great event and playing with you was fun too, even though I've also stopped. Good luck with whatever you move on to :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Aw, even though I haven't seen you on a lot at all recently, I still will miss you :c I'm sorry for ruining your video.... well, not really, cuz that was funny as heck, but oh well. <3 Bye. I'll miss the Hell Games :'(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye! I remember when I got accepted to the quartell quell hunger games, back in november, but since they basically cancelled I never got to play... c:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The wonderful Hell Games creator and host, leaving. :c
Best of luck to you <3

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aw, blaze. I remember when I was new to the forums and made your skin (foreverago. Click it, it's a link for remembrance's sake). Then a while later I helped you make Hell Games (I was the artist and Gamemaker) happen, which was amazing.

Also every time you were recording and I accidentally killed you... woops.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Aw, blaze. I remember when I was new to the forums and made your skin (foreverago. Click it, it's a link for remembrance's sake). Then a while later I helped you make Hell Games (I was the artist and Gamemaker) happen, which was amazing.

Also every time you were recording and I accidentally killed you... woops.
And I still use it to this day :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci