• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 2 Year Anniversary of MCSG and my last, Good Bye Everyone :,)

Do you love me?

• <3

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Ew

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I'm married.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What was the Hell Games? ;-;
They don't run it anymore I think not sure though, but basically a map was built specially for it, chad would livestream it and there were no chests except at corn and chad and co would follow people around spawning stuff one stacked people and sponsoring people with little. It was awesome and the people selected were mainly famous people in the community and it was a battle to the death but every district was a team so there were 12 teams; shame they don't do it now :(

Also cya BlazeMaster you really made an impact here and it's a great loss to the community to see you go, but gl in whatever you do :D

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember when u me and breadman used to talk..those were the days, then y'know you died.. Haha gl in life c:

Sprex

Tribute
Reaction score
We will miss you all, i remember those skype calls with me, you, streemeer, FIFA and pig, we had so much fun together, i will miss those moments, you will never be forgotten! Goodluck in life, you made so much friends here, i hope you will do that now without MCSG/Minecraft!

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when you pranked me and oOkyleeOo in a skype call, you pretended to be a girl with roma and i actually believed it lol, good luck

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci