• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there, MCGamer members, today I want to say that I am sorry to all of you for my rudeness, it has caused me a lot of trouble, and is the reason why I was banned for Abuse. I want you all to forgive me if I have been rude/mean to you in anyway, if I have, don't be shy to hit me a PM saying so. Also I want to say an extra sorry to xCqffine (I think that's his username) for calling him and his teammate a "pr**k" it was five months ago, but I'm still sorry, I wish I found out what his username was to apologize to him. But yeah, that's all I wanted to say in this thread, also, as I said before, if I have been rude to you don't b shy to hit me a PM saying so. Anyways, bye!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad to see you apologizing to those that you have maybe put in a bad place. It's a brave action for anyone to do that, and I am proud of you for doing that. BTW in the future if there's a bad word that you have to mention, just sort of bleep it out. I touched that up a little bit :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
You got banned for something you said 5 months ago?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's good that you're apologizing, but I don't think they care about something that happened 5 months ago.

Good luck with mod.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Glad to see you apologizing to those that you have maybe put in a bad place. It's a brave action for anyone to do that, and I am proud of you for doing that. BTW in the future if there's a bad word that you have to mention, just sort of bleep it out. I touched that up a little bit :)
Thank you.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Try to reframe from double posting just use the edit tool and you can quote from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci